EU+US AGM Still A Thing?

Vail

Your Favorite Gnome Death Lord
Just curious, was flying over GB Arena by chance today when I noticed a 20 in the area... Swooped in to say hello, and offered to help them get the trinket.

Long story short, they loot the chest, but apparently can't accept the quest... It has been a WHILE since I was f2p, so idk if things have changed. A f2p can still get the AGM, right?

no, the quest requires whatever level South STV is now. 35 I'm guessing. Any level below that AGM is GFd.

It actually requires level 30. About 2 months ago I rerolled a 19 rogue. I farmed all 12 arena masters only to discover that the quest wasn't there. I consulted with a Game master and they informed me that the quest now requires level 30. Congrats to all of the twinks who were fortunate enough to obtain it :)

It can be an interesting item, because it still provides some stamina stats.

However it's no longer a necessary must-have. But it can be always interesting to get it.

no, the quest requires whatever level South STV is now. 35 I'm guessing. Any level below that AGM is GFd.
Bah... For over 10 years that item was available to whoever managed to get it, only to, at this late time, be locked behind an arbitrary level requirement? What a silly change.

Users who are viewing this thread