EU <<Afterlife>> Locked XP Battlegrounds Que Times

Honoured

Legend
Just a quick post to say when our guild which is Alliance, will be queing for locked Battlegrounds.

For those of you in the guild already, the calendar will contain more dates than on here

All times are server times.

10/03/2016 7PM
15/03/2016 7PM

More dates added depending on how the first 2 go!

Feel free for other Horde or Alliance guild members to post your queing times

P.S Will this flop? Who knows? I have ALOT of interest over my real ID with usually over 25+ people online at most times for ID alone, the word is spreading and we shall see what happens!

Last edited:
@#3
After 3 years not visiting this website I just had to login to tell you:

Ahhahhahahhahahahaaaa!

Queues completely died ages ago, but +1 for the power of endurance.

I have been away from the bracket for a long time.
If i were to join i would like to ask why some People are wearing blue gear from level 30 - 40?

Because in skirms/BGs ilv scales up to 138, a lot of items with base stats and then a random enchant on as well, such as Dark Iron Ring, Aquamarine Signet, Revelosh's Spaulders etc, scale especially well, and some items, such as Darkmoon Dirk, just scale well due to having such strong stats for their level.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Also I've met you in arena.
Amazing Twink mate I'm envious.
But this is no longer a place for me.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Also I've met you in arena.
Amazing tink mate I'm envious.
But this is no longer a place for me.

:< I tried adding you to BTag in arena idk if it works or not - maybe you just rejected me ( :,( ) and yeh my gear is pretty good but also feral is just imba... But come on man, you can come back! :p The gear is easy to get, most peices are farmable form low dungeons or available from AH, and rogue is strong, come back! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread