AFK gaming setup to study

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr
Hey!

I need to study for my exams (only 2 months left! :< ) but I absolutely can't focus when I feel I'm wasting time... I am strongly against botting, but I'm all up for AFK methods of training / moneymaking (preferably training) and generally things that my chars can do AFK in various games.

I have already found an AFK hunting spot in tibiame, but it's not enough for me as I love to play Runescape as well.

Looking for 99.9% AFKable training possibilities for F2P account on normal RS (EoC or whatever it's called, I'm still a newb so I don't get these names. It's not Oldschool anyways) That will let me leave the computer for at least an hour without looking at the screen.

These are my character's skills and money at the moment:

ff6mzly.png

Looking for ideas,
thanks! :)

Fishing, Fletching, and woodcutting are pretty afkable.

For range you can get a cannon and afk at rock crabs..

Fishing, Fletching, and woodcutting are pretty afkable.

Fletching is member's skill which means I have a cap of getting level 5 in it.

I'm currently woodcutting but it's 2-3 min of cutting for full inv of Willow logs and then like 3 min of peace while bonfire burning them, but it's not enough for me. I don't know if there are any longer AFK periods, like 10 min at least.

What do you mean get a cannon and afk at crabs?

fishing is great for afking because you can flyfish in barbarian village to 99 and all you have to do is every 5-6 mins you spam a few buttons to empty your inv if you havent learned you can drop fish or loggs at an extreme rate by putting them on ur action bar and pressing the keybind for it simple as that! hope this helps :)

Fletching is member's skill which means I have a cap of getting level 5 in it.

I'm currently woodcutting but it's 2-3 min of cutting for full inv of Willow logs and then like 3 min of peace while bonfire burning them, but it's not enough for me. I don't know if there are any longer AFK periods, like 10 min at least.

What do you mean get a cannon and afk at crabs?

Well i was assuming you're a member for the cannon thingy.. Do fishing.

fishing is great for afking because you can flyfish in barbarian village to 99 and all you have to do is every 5-6 mins you spam a few buttons to empty your inv if you havent learned you can drop fish or loggs at an extreme rate by putting them on ur action bar and pressing the keybind for it simple as that! hope this helps :)

What fishing is required to fish there?

there's a quest name dwarven cannon or smth (member) and this can train range for you at a high cost of cannonballs(member)
then there's rock crabs wich are on that north viking village (also for members)

I remember from my days in RS that you had that barbarian stronghold, you can safespot there and hide behind bones and stuff to train ranged without gaining damage. there's also some prisoner in the castle in varrock that you can use to train magic on if you wear full -magic bonus gear(yes negative stats ^^) so you splash and dont kill the mob but you do gain magic xp and even low level spells work :p
also i remember that you could afk a little at that desert town, i forgot the name but its fairly close to lumbridge and has a arena closeby.
you can go to the castle there and there are some agressive lvl 10/15 mobs there that will attack you so you can afk with auto attack.

Users who are viewing this thread