Advice

THoG

There a spot on forums to post and get feedback on upgrades, no this is not a troll. Thanks.
[doublepost=1636239131,1636237232][/doublepost]I guess I can't link yet

Just posting like this is fine.

I'll dissect your toon a bit:

HELM: is good. An i18 Hexu's would be BiS.

NECK: With the recent buff to heirloom necks, they're actually quite good for 10s this patch, especially for those who can't heal themselves. They have 1 less secondary than a max secondary i13 green and don't have a socket and/or tert. Like I said, if you're a class like a hunter, I think this choice is fine, but for the record, it is possible to get a neck with more straight up stats, but you'll have to drop the heal. Your enchant is BiS.

SHOULDERS: are good. If you're not running alchemy, consider leveling inscription for shoulder enchant.

CLOAK: A Legion i13 with a socket would be better, and even even better, would be a Legion epic with a socket. Both can double proc socket/tert. There is also a crit/mastery cloak that drops out of Freehold. Your enchant is BiS.

CHEST: is good. Some might prefer +2 vers enchant but +1 stats is better imo.

BRACERS: BiS here would probably be the level 7 Legion epic leather bracers with procs. Since that's a bit unrealistic for most, there's a pair of haste/vers bracers in Freehold, and crit/mast bracers in Atal'Dazar that are both eligible to double proc socket/tert. i13 Legion green is also an option.

WEP: Consider farming the Freehold gun or a level 9 BFA green. Both are eligible for double proc socket/tert.

GLOVES: These are fine. The leather Deft Handguards would be better (by a tiny margin) as it's socket bonus is +1 crit.

BELT: This is fine. Get level 5 NR engineering for frag. This does too much damage to not get.

LEGS: These are fine. Moonchild Leggings may be better. They have 1 less secondary but are quickblade instead of fireflash and have a 1 vers socket bonus instead of useless intellect. Also, head out to the Pandaria leatherworking trainer to enchant them with 1 agi 1 crit.

FEET: Boots are good.

RINGS: BiS here would be procced Legion epics. A more realistic option would be Legion i13s with sockets, or if you're not interested in farming BoEs, the aurora ring from Atal'Dazar and the fireflash ring from Freehold. Both are eligible for double proc socket/tert. Get Binding of X enchants for these. Binding enchants are the only ring enchants that actually give +1 secondaries at level 10.

TRINKETS: This part is somewhat preference as we have so many options. Both the trinkets you're running are perfectly fine. I would recommend getting a Hunger of the Pack for speed runs, this one is pretty crucial to any twink looking to get shit done faster. Also, like all BFA dungeon pieces, your socketed trinket could have socket AND speed if you're really interested in getting the best of the best.

Finally, feel free to look through this thread: https://xpoff.com/threads/10s-armory-list.94573/

seems like a good idea for a thread to be able to link your toon and get feedback from the pros

Users who are viewing this thread