Advice for Reviving an Old Char

Bump, could really use a hand. Unsure if I posted in the wrong section as questions seem to get much more traction in just the general 19 forum.

Edit: Have a Crescent Staff with +9 Spell Power, I assume it's worse than my current setup with elemental force.

warlock looks fuckin beast

19 f2ps cant q bgs anymore or unlock their xp to level to 20 without GM help, so you might be SOL if you wanna q on that char without a sub

Gravestone Scepter and Talbar mantle are grandfathered and really good. Treebark on your 19 I'm afraid will be red as it requires level 20 now. Check your bank for any other GF'd items (inferno robe, bracers with +13 spellpower enchant, ilvl 32 argas ring, ilvl 25 random dungeon belt/cloak, AGM).

Other than those, you can follow the guide in my signature. Engineering for the better goggles will be a bit of a grind. Scaled Mindthrust/Magefist are good - though BG crate blues will work. They require some RNG and time to get with the right stats, but still probably less than grinding the blues.

The trailblazer boots saves you a farm for scaled lynx on the rogue. Will take a little work but nice chars.

Sadly I believe I deleted my Inferno Robe back in the day, Have a bunch of old cosmetic / fun items that aren't a thing anymore.
I'd like to try and get the lock to as BiS as I possibly can. I've been farming SFK pretty much every second I'm online, no dice so far.

Going to transfer the lock and race change it after I finish my dungeon grind, or might just reactivate a few accounts and get some 19s on the same server to hopefully speed up the process.

Edit: As far as the Chest piece goes, it flat out doesn't register as an item in instanced PVP eh? Or is it just world pvp

Thank you for the advice fellas. :)

Sadly I believe I deleted my Inferno Robe back in the day, Have a bunch of old cosmetic / fun items that aren't a thing anymore.
I'd like to try and get the lock to as BiS as I possibly can. I've been farming SFK pretty much every second I'm online, no dice so far.

Going to transfer the lock and race change it after I finish my dungeon grind, or might just reactivate a few accounts and get some 19s on the same server to hopefully speed up the process.

Edit: As far as the Chest piece goes, it flat out doesn't register as an item in instanced PVP eh? Or is it just world pvp

Thank you for the advice fellas. :)

Since it requires lvl 20, it will be as if you have nothing equipped no matter where you are. If you did complete the quest on your toon, I would strongly suggest you open a ticket to a GM asking them to restore your item. You can verify if you completed the quest by checking in your appearances to see if you have Inferno Robes xmog unlocked on a clothie.

Since it requires lvl 20, it will be as if you have nothing equipped no matter where you are. If you did complete the quest on your toon, I would strongly suggest you open a ticket to a GM asking them to restore your item. You can verify if you completed the quest by checking in your appearances to see if you have Inferno Robes xmog unlocked on a clothie.

I shall do just that, thank you. :) I assume finding a pair of Mystic Wraps along side the grind of Scaled Magefists/Mindthrusts is really all I have to farm besides Engi. Possibly a black widow though I question dropping the stam and vers, unsure how drain life scaling is.

I shall do just that, thank you. :) I assume finding a pair of Mystic Wraps along side the grind of Scaled Magefists/Mindthrusts is really all I have to farm besides Engi. Possibly a black widow though I question dropping the stam and vers, unsure how drain life scaling is.

Black widow band is grandfathered, so theres only a few unbound ones around. I think the going price is 1mil? Definitely not necessary.

Mystics wraps are really rare. I don't actually know if they drop anymore. Definitely keep an eye out for them, but grab a dungeon chest or BG crate chest in the mean time.

Black widow band is grandfathered, so theres only a few unbound ones around. I think the going price is 1mil? Definitely not necessary.

Mystics wraps are really rare. I don't actually know if they drop anymore. Definitely keep an eye out for them, but grab a dungeon chest or BG crate chest in the mean time.

Hmm, I was under the impression they were still lootable from BFD Chests. I'll test the waters.

Hmm, I was under the impression they were still lootable from BFD Chests. I'll test the waters.

Ye probably but theres like 2 chests per BFD and its along one but sure if you have a speed stacked high level rogue I guess you can farm it.

vzgpRie.png

hmm

Users who are viewing this thread