Addons

Lloran

Veteran
I have a few questions about useful addons for pvp.

1) Is there a way to make BG Defender work for Arathi Basin? I've used the addon in the past to more quickly warn allies of incoming attacks. However, it doesn't seem to work anymore since the graphical upgrade to it. On Curse, I saw some comments about updating the ID of the battleground, but they didn't work for me.

2) What dps tracking addon would you recommend? I haven't used any in the past, but I'd like to use one to better gauge my dps, particularly with effects that can't be measured by simple stat weights.

3) Are there any other addons you'd recommend for battlegrounds, especially Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin?

Thanks for the info!

Battlegroundenemies
Nameplatecooldowns
Details
Dominos

Below is a screenshot from one of my previous broadcast. The addon that I'd like to bring to your attention is "NameplateCooldowns"

This addon allows you to see every cooldown that the enemy target (and all other targets) have currently used. As you can see, the shaman I am targeting has used Astral shift, wind shear, PVP trinket, Wolfs, and capacitor totem. It also shows the timers for every cooldown, so you know when they are usable again.
This is a very important addon for healers, because you'll be able to anticipate kicks easier, juke kicks easier, predict dispels for CC, so on, and so fourth. You can also chose which abilities you'd like to show above their nameplate: If you only want a PVP trinket and a kick to show, you can filter it to just that.

Another addon that I highly suggest is "Battlegroundenemies"

This addon displays character frames for all* enemy players (I also have it set to alliance as well. bit OCD) and if you look at the shamans nameplate, you'll see that he is currently silenced for 3 seconds because I just used counter shot.

Screenshot (189).png

Users who are viewing this thread