EU+US Addons

Chaley

Grandfathered
Just wondering what addons people use? I know they used to have a addon for F2P. I seen the community’s but that’s about all I’ve seen.

Off the top of my head, I use the following:

Bagnon
Bartender4
Can I Mog It?
DejaCharacterStats
NPCScan
Rarity
SexyMap
TomTom

Might be a few more I am forgetting.

Last edited:
Enhance battlefieldminimap - for moving/expanding/shrinking your shift+m minimap

Shadowed Unit Frames - for raid/party frame management. Pretty nice for a fade out rangefinder, as well.

Omnibar - for tracking those sweet, sweet interrupts

Last edited:
Off the top of my head, I use the following:

Bagnon
Bartender4
Can I Mog It?
DejaCharacterStats
NPCScan
Rarity
SexyMap
TomTom

Might be a few more I am forgetting.

I’m going to look into a few of those. I enjoy the new blizzard ui. So I won’t to keep it as blizzlike as possible.
[doublepost=1543200659,1543200549][/doublepost]
Enhance battlefieldminimap - for moving/expanding/shrinking your shift+m minimap

Shadowed Unit Frames - for raid/party frame management. Pretty nice for a fade out rangefinder, as well.

Omnibar - for tracking those sweet, sweet interrupts

Going to look into those. I heal off the raid frames using mouse over macros. Find it easier. Instead of using addons. Not opposed to healing addons, or addons ingeneral.

Z-per atleast for character portraits since it ignores scaling and shows actual level, very handy sub 120.

Going to look into those. I heal off the raid frames using mouse over macros. Find it easier. Instead of using addons. Not opposed to healing addons, or addons ingeneral.
Shadowed Unit Frames can just be a basic raid frame. Just allows a little more flexibility in where you want to put them and how you want to stack them. Also has neat indicators like border colors and distance that help with dispels and the like. But if the standard frames work for you, no need for SUF.

One addon I used to used (and am still trying to use) includes the Atlas World Map.
(Note: when one downloads it, the WorldMap (or similar) folder from downloads has to be copied into WoW/Instances, and NOT into WoW/Instance/Addons like almost-all-addons [basically into the /Instance folder, but NOT into the /Addons folder]).

Basically, it changes your zone maps or world maps (and mini-map from shift+M) in zones up to Legion (but not BFA zones) from an art-map to a better detailed satellite-map (drawn from "stitching together many mini-maps").

Unfortunately it's out of date some, though the world maps still work with one or two ticks of zooming-in (though the shift+M map under this addon is useless now). I've had some trouble finding a addon-replacement that does similar as this addon for Zone/World Maps (specifically zone/world map, not instance maps).

Last edited:
SexyMap comes with the ability to move certain (most) aspects of the UI that are otherwise locked (as far as I know). My favorite feature is moving the durability paperdoll icon to sit between my HP/MP bar and my target's HP/MP bar. But shifting the tracked quests log back, all the way to the right edge of the screen is also a welcome feature (for when default positioning of side hotkey bars shifts the tracked quests log towards the center of the screen).

This add-on also gives you the ability to use a square-shaped mini-map as opposed to the default round one, thus allowing you for a bigger viewing coverage.

SexyMap comes with the ability to move certain (most) aspects of the UI that are otherwise locked (as far as I know). My favorite feature is moving the durability paperdoll icon to sit between my HP/MP bar and my target's HP/MP bar. But shifting the tracked quests log back, all the way to the right edge of the screen is also a welcome feature (for when default positioning of side hotkey bars shifts the tracked quests log towards the center of the screen).

This add-on also gives you the ability to use a square-shaped mini-map as opposed to the default round one, thus allowing you for a bigger viewing coverage.

sounds useful
good shit

Anyone has experience with controller port (and all thinks need for that) plus action camera RPGish quest / lore telling addons?
Just OT..

Anyone has experience with controller port (and all thinks need for that) plus action camera RPGish quest / lore telling addons?
Just OT..
yeah I tried that for 1-20 lvls back in legion, it worked surprisingly well and gave a whole new depth to durotar quests. i just followed the guide from
and installed the addons + the mapper for my xbone controller and it worked just fine.

Thats exactly what im doing..
But i wanna use it all time maybe not in bgs.. Also i was just tryed it rn.. Havent time full set up settings, seems little bit overwhelmed for me as pc master race player who got x360 controllers for pc using. Never fully synergise my brain and body with this things, but i wanna give it chance..

Thats exactly what im doing..
But i wanna use it all time maybe not in bgs.. Also i was just tryed it rn.. Havent time full set up settings, seems little bit overwhelmed for me as pc master race player who got x360 controllers for pc using. Never fully synergise my brain and body with this things, but i wanna give it chance..
There is an easy way if you able to semi control things with your mouse.
From time to time using xpader myself. you simply able to bind whatever key to any button on controller.
There are some advanced options aswell.

It is not free but there are ways. Just look out for fake news out there.

Users who are viewing this thread