EU Addons for pvp 20s

Ive kinda messed up my addons and I cant get it right again. I want a fresh start with addons now that I only focus on f2p 20's. Can I have a list of addons you veteran uses?

1. Faster Loot makes auto-loot almost instantaneous. Good for overall playing but also for taking badges and denying corpse resses;
  2. Big Debuffs replaces the portrait of the target to important debuffs that they have, like stuns and fears. Makes easier to read debuffs if far away or spell effects are on low;
  3. Battleground Targets (or similar) to see enemy comps and switch targets more easily;
  4. Nameplate Cooldowns to see which enemy is on trinket-CD and to more easily track successfully baited interrupts (apar from the obvious);
  5. H.H.T.D. (Healers Have to Die) to track enemy and friendly healers.

Last edited:
I like Omnibar for tracking enemy CDs but iirc, nameplate cooldowns does the same thing. That and BG enemies are probably the only two I'd really recommend. The rest of the ones I use are all cosmetic.

1. Faster Loot makes auto-loot almost instantaneous. Good for overall playing but also for taking badges and denying corpse resses;
  2. Big Debuffs replaces the portrait of the target to important debuffs that they have, like stuns and fears. Makes easier to read debuffs if far away or spell effects are on low;
  3. Battleground Targets (or similar) to see enemy comps and switch targets more easily;
  4. Nameplate Cooldowns to see which enemy is on trinket-CD and to more easily track successfully baited interrupts (apar from the obvious);
  5. H.H.T.D. (Healers Have to Die) to track enemy and friendly healers.

Edited for more precise reasonning. Might be useful for someone.

Great list so far!
Don't forget things like TomTom for the gps arrow in maps, an auto disenchanter if you find yourself disenchanting lots of stuff really often, AllTheThings is fun to have when exploring as a collector.
GTFO is useful for everyone.

but the one addon above all addons that i prolly can't live without is SellJunk. now, i know there are lots of similar addons out there but this one is very simple and very effective for managing my limited inventory space.

range display is useful for casters/everyone altho its a little visual clutter-y

Great list, but I see no one mentioning my fav pvp addon called: Capping

It displays timers as bars that show how long it takes to cap bases, win the bg, how long it takes for the flag to respawn and many more features. The picture below is taken from the wowinterface.com website showing an example of how it can look in Isle of Conquest:

pvw70634.png

https://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info11177-Capping.html

Great list, but I see no one mentioning my fav pvp addon called: Capping

It displays timers as bars that show how long it takes to cap bases, win the bg, how long it takes for the flag to respawn and many more features. The picture below is taken from the wowinterface.com website showing an example of how it can look in Isle of Conquest:

pvw70634.png

https://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info11177-Capping.html

Then you arent reading playa.

Well, I don't know what is good on level 20 but here are the ones I use.

1. Castbard
2. BattleGroundEnemies
3. Details!
4. BigDebuffs
5. Easy Frames
6. Nameplate Cooldowns
7. Safe Queue (I sometimes declined due to me being dumb lol)
8. Tidy Plates

I can think of one more that COULD be usefull to you, it's called TrufiGCD (I don't use it anymore because I see what they use by looking at their chars, yes I'm a nerd leave me alone)

If you want me to help you set these addons up let me know in the DM's or by replying to this comment, I'll show you via skype screenshare or discord screenshare.

Users who are viewing this thread