Addon help please

Laurasia

Miss Kekki
I keep getting these add-on error messages and I'm not sure how to fix the problem(s). It happens when I queue for wsg, first get into wsg and sometime around the first kill in wsg. Can someone help please? Thanks.

Your using both Deadly Boss Mod and Capping? Also look for Swatter, I believe that is what it is called, it keeps the errors from popping up.

But generally when I do run into errors I check to be sure I have the most up date addon, if not then I look for a different addon that does the same thing, Capping I havent seen update since 5.3 so I really dont know

Your using both Deadly Boss Mod and Capping? Also look for Swatter, I believe that is what it is called, it keeps the errors from popping up.

But generally when I do run into errors I check to be sure I have the most up date addon, if not then I look for a different addon that does the same thing, Capping I havent seen update since 5.3 so I really dont know

What he said Laurasia! Normally this is due to outdated versions of plugins.

Hmm okay. I will check to make sure I have the most up-to-date addons. I have a lot of addons (too many), though, and I know that one of them I didn't get from Curse. I have to try to remember which one that is. :p

Edit: Oops, forgot to thank you both for your help!

HAHA No thanks needed Laurasia, Wouldnt be a bad idea to think about cutting out a few of those addons, I run Addon Control Panel which allows me to turn addons on and off in game. so I turn on some addons when im doing one thing then turn off those addons when I do something else. I hope that makes sense

Yeah, that does make sense. There are certainly some addons that I'm not using anymore. And some that I use only for my twink or only for my main. I may look into Addon Control Panel - thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread