Active Horde Vet Hpal LF guild

Dcm

idc
As the title says. I'm active, and always wanting to do bgs.

I'm not looking for anything in specific, although I prefer a "smaller" group of people, but anything works. I can transfer to your server. (Account time runs out in 10 days)

Armory: Dcm @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Join us in <crit or gtfo> in aerie peak, highest populated and has many players online at once doing bgs and arenas etc. And if you need help with chants the guild will help out as well. Even though I see your already geared :)

I used to think smaller groups were better, but our groups in AP work really great together and have coordinated well with different types of players as well.

Join us in <crit or gtfo> in aerie peak, highest populated and has many players online at once doing bgs and arenas etc. And if you need help with chants the guild will help out as well. Even though I see your already geared :)

I used to think smaller groups were better, but our groups in AP work really great together and have coordinated well with different types of players as well.

I'll let you know before my sub runs out

I would recommend <Nagaz With Attitudez> it seems to fit the description you ask for,
while a small group they are one of the most skilled players in the bracket, and i heard their "comming full force" after the twink cup, you'll have to fill out an application
also you'd be best off rerolling on bleeding hollow anyways with some upcomming threads soon to be posted

Like Turtle said, it sounds like <Nagaz With Attitudez> is a good fit for you!

Here is our description! We started off as just a group of about 8 friends that would wreck in BGs together. One day we just decided that we wanted to try to grow our guild, make new friends, and see how well we could do with only allowing what we considered to be skilled players. Now we are one of the most dominant guilds in the 20-29 bracket. We try to actively premade other guilds, whether they be Vet 20 or 29 guilds. We plan to come back at full force and start wrecking during pugs again, so we can put all these new level 29 guilds in there place!

We do require people to fill out quick applications. It literally just takes 5 minutes to do. If you are interested in filing one out it can be found here http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f180/nagaz-attitudez-bleeding-hollow-66215/. Also here in a link to our roster Roster - Community - World of Warcraft, just incase you wanted to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the title says. I'm active, and always wanting to do bgs.

I'm not looking for anything in specific, although I prefer a "smaller" group of people, but anything works. I can transfer to your server. (Account time runs out in 10 days)

Armory: Dcm @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft

It would be awesome to have another active hpally within the guild! I hope you end up choosing nagaz, I think it would fit what you are after.

im looking for guild too on AP server Horde. 20 Vet priest ( 19 days till sub expire again ) name is Cptsmoke ( should me in my signature ) seems like i cant catch no officers on when i play... :((

Cant go Alliance, played Horde since BC and will stay Horde man.

Users who are viewing this thread