Achievements hunting

Ginowski

Im really bored lately and want to have some kind of purpose again(in game ofc xd).Any recommendations for achievements i should hunt?I was thinking going for loremaster for the ones i can as 29.Maybe some other hunt/grind??

Maybe farm some reps
I kinda want something more direct rather than aimlessly killing mobs and im gonna do that I might do that for mounts/pets/toys etc.Now that I think about it i can try island expeditions and all the above mentioned farms

If you want to focus on more PvE oriented stuff you may want to either go max level if you want to keep your sub or just go plain f2p (or vet in that case).
Unless I'm missing something I don't see why you would do achieve hunting with a sub but not at max level. That said you surely have your reasons.

Anyways, yeah as Conzil said, you can go for reps. Those are quite the time sink and some are funnier than others.
There is the Loremaster or at least as much as a 29 can do (Classic/BC/Wrath and some zones from other xpacs).
The explorations achievements (easy ones, even as a 20 since SL). By that I mean both the "map discovering ones" and the "/love critters" ones.
Professions achievements, archaeology can be funny but I strongly advise you not to burn yourself on it and do some every once in a while when you feel like it.
Dungeons achievements, usually just doing the dungeon but some have other achieves inside like that one from the Brewery in Valley of the Four Winds which requires you to make a hozen fall from the roof.
Last one off the top of my head would be the holiday achievements but you don't have them up all the time.

I would suggest Loremaster if you haven't done it already. The fun comes from the quest text, some are just really well-written, some are silly or over-the-top (usually involving goblins) and overall they are neat world-building pieces of lore if that's your cup of tea.

If you want to focus on more PvE oriented stuff you may want to either go max level if you want to keep your sub or just go plain f2p (or vet in that case).
Unless I'm missing something I don't see why you would do achieve hunting with a sub but not at max level. That said you surely have your reasons.

Anyways, yeah as Conzil said, you can go for reps. Those are quite the time sink and some are funnier than others.
There is the Loremaster or at least as much as a 29 can do (Classic/BC/Wrath and some zones from other xpacs).
The explorations achievements (easy ones, even as a 20 since SL). By that I mean both the "map discovering ones" and the "/love critters" ones.
Professions achievements, archaeology can be funny but I strongly advise you not to burn yourself on it and do some every once in a while when you feel like it.
Dungeons achievements, usually just doing the dungeon but some have other achieves inside like that one from the Brewery in Valley of the Four Winds which requires you to make a hozen fall from the roof.
Last one off the top of my head would be the holiday achievements but you don't have them up all the time.

I would suggest Loremaster if you haven't done it already. The fun comes from the quest text, some are just really well-written, some are silly or over-the-top (usually involving goblins) and overall they are neat world-building pieces of lore if that's your cup of t for
Yea sry for the miscommunication,i am f2p(had sub 10 years ago).Since i am f2p i want f2p friendly pve achievements.Those you mentioned I'll keep them in mind,thanksss.

It's very easy if you're geared but it's very long. Ahem, I meant veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long.
Get your WF gear (and some speed pieces) and maybe try to get Hunger of the pack.
This trinket is really good for Strenght users because with Runeblade and your mobility abilities you go quite fast without a mount. For Hunters you have the 30% speed talent, Shamans have Ghost Wolf and I would go as far as to say that it's possibly BIS for Resto and Ele when farming despite providing only crit. For Druids it stacks with cat form I believe and DH already have godly mobility.
To me the best class/spec to farm islands is Guardian Druid, best AoE at 20, good damage overall (400-450 DPS single target), strong contender for best mobility (instant mount) and reliable damage requiring no setup nor big cooldown.

It's very easy if you're geared but it's very long. Ahem, I meant veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long.
Get your WF gear (and some speed pieces) and maybe try to get Hunger of the pack.
This trinket is really good for Strenght users because with Runeblade and your mobility abilities you go quite fast without a mount. For Hunters you have the 30% speed talent, Shamans have Ghost Wolf and I would go as far as to say that it's possibly BIS for Resto and Ele when farming despite providing only crit. For Druids it stacks with cat form I believe and DH already have godly mobility.
To me the best class/spec to farm islands is Guardian Druid, best AoE at 20, good damage overall (400-450 DPS single target), strong contender for best mobility (instant mount) and reliable damage requiring no setup nor big cooldown.
Yea I was thinking druid as well or shammy because i have one bis.I also have really good priest and mage but they feel kinda slow.

Shaman is broken overall and if you have one it'll do. I only prefer Druid because it can mantain its damage while moving much easier. Enhancement can do that too but has weak AoE, Elemental has very strong AoE and Resto just deals so much damage but both are less mobile. Feel free to give Guardian a try, you won't regret it :)
That said, if your Shaman is ready, go for it. Ghost Wolf is amazing mobility on its own with a bit of speed gear and you'll tear through mobs as Resto.

I don't think you should start with the Island Expedition grind. As @CroyeTchor said, it's a next-to-endless time sink.

Some easy achievements to bang out if you haven't already is Exploration. You can make it a challenge and do it without a main using a 2-person flying mount.

Clearing all available dungeons via RDF is another very easy grind. Quite a lot and they're all worth 10 AP a pop.

Fishing is another very chill and semi afk-able grind you can do in the evening/winding down for the night.

Like you said, there are a ton of achievements behind reputation so it's something you'll eventually want to do but they are all heavy time investments for little reward.

I'm 6000 achievement points in on my 10 and I have yet to scratch the surface of reputations (indirectly Island Expeditions), and Archeology.

You can also download an addon called "Character Achievements", it'll change your achievement tab to only show which achievements your specific character has earned. Like the good old days.

Users who are viewing this thread