Account Worth

Budget

On The Sidelines
I haven't been playing WoW very much as it just isn't fun to me anymore. I'm tempted to sell my current account. Is anyone able to tell me how much my account is worth? I've had it since wrath.

The account does not have any form of BFA as i stopped playing and didn't want to buy the pack if i wouldn't play it.

110's
I could add a list of some of my better twinks but i feel if i sell the account, the twinks won't be worth much unless someone on this website buys the account.

If anyone could let me know an estimated that would be greatly appreciated.

Definitely use a masked armory and ditch the actual links.

Seen many accounts over the years banned for such. (In WoW, as they are vehemently against account sales).

Definitely use a masked armory and ditch the actual links.

Seen many accounts over the years banned for such. (In WoW, as they are vehemently against account sales).
This is true so be careful. Try maybe exploring playerauctions. It’s a website that deals with the sale of accounts. They appraise too I believe.

This is true so be careful. Try maybe exploring playerauctions. It’s a website that deals with the sale of accounts. They appraise too I believe.
I don't know if it's still around, but whatever iteration of MMObay/EpicNPC was also pretty good. I actually found TI through that (Or Markeedragon, I forget) when Shane made it many years ago.

But yes, being careful not only with that but with scammers. Middle man services are well worth it, and only deal with highly repped users on these sites. Most sites also have verified users, that are the ones to look for.

Lotta people sell their accounts on Craigslist too. No middleman.

True.

Though it's absolutely hilariously easy to just recall accounts, unless you have some sort of verification of them being trust worthy.

True.

Though it's absolutely hilariously easy to just recall accounts, unless you have some sort of verification of them being trust worthy.
Yeah agreed I would honestly go with a site that middleman’s. I’ve sold accounts for multiple games including wow. I’ve always used playerauctions myself but anything I would only go with trusted sites. Be mindful of scams but if all you want is appraisal I’d try playerauctions

Account worth is simple,

the current cost of the xpac + the value of any tcg items + rare mounts + feats of strength + titles + gold.

If you dont have a lot of one of those categories then your account probably isnt worth selling.

RIP to all the twinks I funded.

Users who are viewing this thread