Account downgrade/transfer.

jakeeee

Legend
Ok...so this seems really confusing to me.

I am on a US acocunt, and i have sent many emails trying to get my account downgraded from Wotlk to BC, ive tred almost everything..from telling the truth to completely trying to BS my way through it.

so...

i came up with an other idea, but i wanna know if it works before i try it.

i own two accounts, one set to Wotlk the other BC.

Most of hte twinks i own and play are on the Wotlk account, so i cant really have fun on them. I was wondering if it was possible in anyway to transfer toons from my wotlk account to my BC one. Bliz say that you cant transfer from higher expanions to a lower one but is there a way around this that works, and has a good success rate?

Thanks guys. =D

here are some of the twinks i own,

Dukazuromi - 70 warrior

Meckhak - 70 rogue

Staain - 70 shaman

ummm i guess it wouldnt hurt to try, maybe it'll work? but you're not supposed to be able to xfer from a higher account to a lower one. so if it worked it'd be some sorta glitch or somefin.

also try calling blizzard, i think that's worked for trying to get downgrades in the past. just gotta find the right person

If you started by telling the truth i'm having a hard time believe that they don't wanna downgrade it to you.

Just say that you're tired of wotlk expansion and want to play bc. Also you could upgrade your bc account to wotlk then transfer from the original wotlk acc to the new wotlk acc and then downgrade the new wotlk acc.

And whats up with 5 threads about downgrading?..

Sweet, just recieved this email from blizzard,

"We are happy to provide the downgrade for you. Before this service is complete, I need you to confirm the following conditions.

- I understand that I will not receive a refund for the upgrade if it took place over 30 days ago - I understand that I will not receive a replacement authentication key for the expansion from which I am downgrading

- I understand that I will lose all access to the expansion content/characters (Draenei/Blood Elves/death nights/Outland/Northrend etc.)

- I understand that if I wish to upgrade to Cataclysm in the future, I will be required to purchase Burning Crusade/Wrath of the Lich king before I can access Cataclysm content.

- I understand all ramifications for losing my expansion, and I know to make sure that the content has been removed before continued play. "

How long would it take them to actually downgrade it? 72 hrs?

I have had this done, and basically what happens is they lock your characters above level 70, and prevent you from traveling to Northrend. I kept all of my items, skills. etc. (including 450 profs and BoA items)

<Hyperion>

Hyperion is a guild that holds top rankings in arena, both BG and server. As a guild we raid twice week with full clears. We look for people who know full BC content, complete knowledge of your class, how to gear and spec it. Which means being able to adapt to new situations and goes beyond just reading theorycrafting and knowing what the right gems are. We expect people to put forth a lot of thought into their character, so they can be the best it can be.

Top-notch raid performance goes without saying. Which means you must be experienced in high-end raid content and able to play your class to perfection. People who repeatedly die to the same mistakes and perform sub-par compared to the rest of the guild will be kicked. Generally have a friendly attitude towards your guild mates. You must be able to take a certain level of abuse and jokes from your peers. If you can't take a few jokes at your expense this may not be the place for you.

General whining is not tolerated at all. If your main focus is loot or you can’t handle sitting out of raids sometimes, then this is not the right guild for you. Sometimes certain compositions will be better and you simply won’t get a spot. We expect you to play for the guild and its progress above all else. You are not guaranteed a raid spot every week, but our main focus is to gear out our twinks as much/quickly as we can.

Server:Wildhammer, Faction:Horde. Wildhammer is a CT zone server. Main raids that we run twice a week are: Black Temple, Sunwell Plateau, and Hyjal Summit. Guild members also run most of the other 70 raids. Information is released in guild chat or G-message. If you would like more information please contact Rukiea or Upliftingz ingame.

Users who are viewing this thread