EU About the F2P tournament of August

Embu

French Moderator
(Because yes, there is a tournament being prepared)

Me and several of my friends would like to organize a new tournament for the end of August. It will start on 28th August and will end on 31th.

I just create this topic to alert the ones who would be interested. We have 5 teams already prepared; if you want to join the championship you will have to find 2 mates and be available from 09.00 pm each evening from 28th to 31th.

As you know it's not the first time we organize events (see this topic or this one) so don't worry about the organization: everything has been planified for a long time. A trailer is being prepared; it will be a 2nd version of the 1rst tournament, but from an enhanced way (we took into account errors of the last year).

Little reminder of the last edition:

So for now we have 5 teams already set. If you want to join the tournament leave a comment below this post or contact me at Embu#2905; I will add your application and will keep you informed.

(Edit) Here are the rules : => click here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2017] Burning League

Teams already set:

Team 1

• suisse-52bd86f.jpg
    - Pantiies@Magtheridon
  • france-4fde279.jpg
    - Embusquée@Rashgarroth
  • croatie-52bd870.jpg
    - Romana@Rashgarroth

Team 2

• kurdistan-52e4b6c.jpg
    - Garitor@Rashgarroth
  • pirate-52e4b51.jpg
    - Grectar@Hyjal
  • france-4fde279.jpg
    - Watriox@Hyjal

Team 3

• france-4fde279.jpg
    - Kinian / Dave@Aggramar
  • pays-bas-52bfa64.jpg
    - Doumatjee@Magtheridon
  • uk-4fde167.jpg
    - Snides@Aggramar

Team 4

• france-4fde279.jpg
    - Alliancebvd@Rashgarroth
  • france-4fde279.jpg
    - Cliquez@Lightbringer
  • france-4fde279.jpg
    - Yaline@TwistingNether

Team 5

• norv-ge-52cf602.jpg
    - Luckystriked@Outland
  • norv-ge-52cf602.jpg
    - Kompe
  • france-4fde279.jpg
    - Pâler@Hyjal

Players awaiting recruitment:

Substitute players

• france-4fde279.jpg
    - Bruttuss@Throk'Feroth
  • france-4fde279.jpg
    - Sander@Aggramar
Players wishing join a team

• france-4fde279.jpg
    - Loumîane@Dalaran (more available to 09.30 pm)
  • france-4fde279.jpg
    - Exemple@Outland
  • france-4fde279.jpg
    - Ifyoumac@Dalaran

(Note: the Burning League is an independent tournament from the twink cup, with different rules. Its goal is not to compete with other championships but to enable to everyone to have fun)

(Note 2 : the flags you can see beside each player just show the nationality of the players, not necessarily the nationality of the realm)

Last edit : Friday, 18th August 2017 at 03.15 pm

Last edited:
Will there be a money prize or something?
Or perhaps a badge @Conq

Nice, saw this advertised on the home page pretty cool how you've managed to market it so well

http://prntscr.com/g4pcxj

Unfortunately the tournament you see on this page is another tournament, not mine :/

But it never minds: the tournament I've launched one year ago starts getting some notoriety since it has more than 10 000 views on the social networks (forums + Youtube + Facebook + Twitter + Twitch).

Will there be a money prize or something?
Or perhaps a badge @Conq

I will see if there is a way to offer a price or something like this.

In any event, a video will be made later to celebrate the winner team! :p

Last edited:
Me and @kompe are looking for a 3rd to practice with, and hopefully be able to sign up! Any1 currently looking for partners?

Players wishing join a team

• france-4fde279.jpg
    - Pâler@Hyjal

Wich classes you play? And would you fancy, getting used to voicing with us, or try us out? :) We are playing HolyPaladin/Enhance(or Ele)

Hi Lucky !

I've contacted Paler and he told me he was okay to play with you! I've send you his battletag by PM in order you may contact him!

For now I put your team in the tournament ; I also add that about the rules of this tournament, everything will be authorized excepted the following stuffs:

- The talent "Throwing Axes" will be forbidden
- Same thing for the talent "Ray of Frost"
- Only two DPS will be authorized by team (1 melee DPS - 1 ranged DPS) + one healer

Hi Lucky !

I've contacted Paler and he told me he was okay to play with you! I've send you his battletag by PM in order you may contact him!

For now I put your team in the tournament ; I also add that about the rules of this tournament, everything will be authorized excepted the following stuffs:

- The talent "Throwing Axes" will be forbidden
- Same thing for the talent "Ray of Frost"
- Only two DPS will be authorized by team (1 melee DPS - 1 ranged DPS) + one healer

Does that mean you can't stack melees? or ranged? Just making sure, to be certain I understood it properly :')

These rules mean we would like to avoid any comp with cheat class :)

For instance if we authorize two melee DPS or two ranged DPS the healer of the other team will be easily eliminated; so one melee DPS and one ranged DPS to enable balanced fights

any prizepool?

As I said I'm going to think about it.

In any case you will have more details about the tournament when I will publish the official topic

What is sure is that I would publish a video highlighting the participant teams and the winner one once the tournament will be ended :p I think it's already a good way to reward the players!

Update: two new players (Bigbelly and Loumiane) wait for a team, three others (Frostzilla, a Loumiane's friend and the Bigbelly's brother) are watching from their side if they could be there.

By the way I remind that candidatures for the tournament remain still open for now, but that no one could join the league once the tournament launched

Edit: Add of Exemple@Outland and Sander@Aggramar + remove of Bigbelly's brother (not available) - 3 players are now wishing to join a team

Last edited:
Official release of the tournament today at 04 pm : the Burning League is coming!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...aaaaaaa2-52e7481.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread