US AB Tie

Tom Ganks

Lame. Didn't think that could happen. Needs to be an achievement. Sucks that both sides get nothing but silver. Has this happened to anyone else before?

tie.JPG

This one has happened to me once in Mop or Wod I think, would have to check the old PC for the screenies.
PS: How do I not have ur Btag ? Add LentjanPjeci#1543

Went through a spell where I thought I was going to quit the game. I should have learned by now that I had a blood contract with blizzard.

Went through a spell where I thought I was going to quit the game. I should have learned by now that I had a blood contract with blizzard.
Hahahahhhahah, that makes two of us then! xD

Ahah so you're that Rsham.. You're lucky my rogue never came to help me in that wsg :rolleyes: Was trying to buy time

Yeah I thought u were just trying to be sadistic and delay the 2-0 win :p

They really need to address BG rewards... I think if you lose you should get a green item crate (same as the one now) and if you win you get a blue item crate.. At least before a loss would give you honor which was useful.

Yeah it happened a handful of times before.. Happened a few times in eots too

They really need to address BG rewards... I think if you lose you should get a green item crate (same as the one now) and if you win you get a blue item crate.. At least before a loss would give you honor which was useful.
They should've allowed honor system to be active even if the talents themselves can't be picked, so that at prestige levels the bg crate gear will be higher ilvl :(

Happened only twice to me, once a long time ago while playing end game and once a few days back.
View attachment 6424
Sort of feels like both teams lose when it happens :(
Yup it counts as a loss for both teams in statistics

Users who are viewing this thread