US AB Strategies

Psilocybine

Legend
Here's 5 strategies for AB.

The Classic: hold any 3 bases and call out inc.

The Roaming Mob: all players move as a group and constantly assault bases

The High ground: secure LM for the lookout advantage and ignore mines all game

The quick loss: have a few players head to the enemies starting area and kill rezzers.

The Ninja: rely on stealth classes to assault poorly defended bases to divert attention

I have won and loss games to these strategies. I can go into more detail for each one . They all have pros and cons. The thing is...... first you need a team that agrees with and follows the strategy ,then you need an enemy who is predictable enough for it to work. Neither is guaranteed.

Having a plan is better than no plan, but recognizing how to adapt is superior.

I agree with punchy's strat. I like trying to get crate gear for my rogue as much as the next guy, but after running into groups of alliance tinks battletagging it up with 5 druids and a few mages the only thing left for one to do as horde is switch over to your own boomy and try to camp them. I was tempted to switch factions for the sole purpose of getting my needed crate weapon variants as it's hard enough to actually get them anyway but i've been holding off on it. Still might change to human or another race tho.

It's getting to a point similar to how it was in MoP, when guilds would just queue up using 10 monks against 10 other monks on the opposing faction, only horde was doing it then. Now it's switched up a little bit and alliance are the ones rolling nothing but one or two classes as premades.

Users who are viewing this thread