AB Rep Farming

Dranem

Legend
I'm starting a horde group to que exclusively Arathi Basin from level 10 in exp-on bracket.

The goal is to obtain Battle Tabard of the Defilers - Item - World of Warcraft as early as possible, on a new character.

Everyone is welcome. Please message me your btag for an invite!

Obviously you can expect >80-90% win ratio.

It takes approximately 75 wins to reach exalted, so this will happen over 10-15 days. Feel free to jump in at anytime!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting a horde group to que exclusively Arathi Basin from level 10 in exp-on bracket.

The goal is to obtain Battle Tabard of the Defilers - Item - World of Warcraft as early as possible, on a new character.

Everyone is welcome. Please message me your btag for an invite!

Obviously you can expect >80-90% win ratio.

It takes approximately 75 wins to reach exalted, so this will happen over 10-15 days. Feel free to jump in at anytime!

Quest requires level 60.

I feel like you'll level to 19 before you get the wins you need. I'd be interested though. Such a cool tabard

also this should be moved to the 19 section since youll be 19s at the end of the farm :p

I tried this 2-3 months ago. Here is the link to my toon Reputation - Community - World of Warcraft

Scroll down to look at the rep. Level 20 with 2715/12000 Honoured.

I really do not want to be a killjoy but, yes the games pop every 5 minutes in the 10-19 bracket. Queue times are significantly longer in the 20-29 bracket. I gave up after waiting 45 minutes in queue for an AB. It had strated off on such a nice note, but the 20-29 bracket q times just killed it.

I guess an alternative would be to lock your exp at lvl 20 to finalize the rep farm in the locked bracket, which defies the point of seeing at which level you could possibly get it through exp on ABs...

Theoretically, it is a great idea and a really, really quick grind. If you have the patience, go for it. I thought it would be a little 12 hour grind at the rhythm I was going at in the 10-19 bracket.

Since I already have 2 AB tabards on my twinks, I did not feel it was worth another grind, as opposed to the really short grind I had calculated to do. Nonetheless, good luck if you have the patience!

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried this 2-3 months ago. Here is the link to my toon Reputation - Community - World of Warcraft

Scroll down to look at the rep. Level 20 with 2715/12000 Honoured.

I really do not want to be a killjoy but, yes the games pop every 5 minutes in the 10-19 bracket. Queue times are significantly longer in the 20-29 bracket. I gave up after waiting 45 minutes in queue for an AB. It had strated off on such a nice note, but the 20-29 bracket q times just killed it.

I guess an alternative would be to lock your exp at lvl 20 to finalize the rep farm in the locked bracket, which defies the point of seeing at which level you could possibly get it through exp on ABs...

Theoretically, it is a great idea and a really, really quick grind. If you have the patience, go for it. I thought it would be a little 12 hour grind at the rhythm I was going at in the 10-19 bracket.

Since I already have 2 AB tabards on my twinks, I did not feel it was worth another grind, as opposed to the really short grind I had calculated to do. Nonetheless, good luck if you have the patience!

so you gave up at what level? thats the important thing. it seems like youd out level the bracket before you got all the wins needed

so you gave up at what level? thats the important thing. it seems like youd out level the bracket before you got all the wins needed

I gave up at level 20. Its impossible to get exalted only from 10-19.

I had DMF buff on and I was a Human, and I still only managed to get to 2715 into Honoured, maybe a bit less if you want to stick to 19. :/

A little update.

My Hunter is now 20, with 20 AB wins in 20 games. Reputation is at 500/12000 Honored. 23% of the way there.

Goal is to reach exalted before 39.

If anyone else wanna hop in, hmu!

Users who are viewing this thread