US A Year in reflection of my 101 Twink.

Hiroitchi

Grandfathered
Its been a fun ride gents. Its defiantly been a blasty blast. Earlier today I finally hit my goal to have 29 traits on a 101 twink. Although yes its useless and well its going away in a week (at the time of writing this), but it was worth it for me. I have made my investment back and then some as well as helping players get their alts to 110. It was a long road of grinding out the same four dungeons for hours on end; I think I might be really close to 8k Legion Dungeons ran over the course of the year.

I had concentrated on 1 twink mainly and gearing em up. Here is the culmination of a year or so of farming on my 101 twink.

WoWScrnShot_071018_132040.jpg

Yes I hit 29 artifact traits. A total of 1,341,800 AP earned. Over 120+ hours played and nearly 8k Legion Dungeons ran. 5 million gold spent. I suppose its time to retire him. Thanks for all you guys have done and have helped me talk shop about 101 twinking. I have learned alot and now I am curious what the next expansion hold.

Last edited:
Its been a fun ride gents. Its defiantly been a blasty blast. Earlier today I finally hit my goal to have 29 traits on a 101 twink. Although yes its useless and well its going away in a week (at the time of writing this), but it was worth it for me. I have made my investment back and then some as well as helping players get their alts to 110. It was a long road of grinding out the same four dungeons for hours on end; I think I might be really close to 8k Legion Dungeons ran over the course of the year.

I had concentrated on 1 twink mainly and gearing em up. Here is the culmination of a year or so of farming on my 101 twink.

View attachment 8111

Yes I hit 29 artifact traits. A total of 1,341,800 AP earned. Over 120+ hours played and nearly 8k Legion Dungeons ran. 5 million gold spent. I suppose its time to retire him. Thanks for all you guys have done and have helped me talk shop about 101 twinking. I have learned alot and now I am curious what the next expansion hold.

Unreal man. Your truely have set the pace this xpack. Though on the bright side, think about how much easier you made it on all of us when we heard they were going away.

View attachment 8111

Your 101 was 1 of the twinks I follow, seeing wat gear you would use, where your weapon was at. 29 AF traits is huge, awesome job on him.

Glad to have been a part of it, however small. Always fun running with you bro!

Took my 101 Ele Sham out for a few runs over the last few days - helped a friend level 103 > 110.

I'm going to miss logging on, and running some dungeons just for the lols, or when I need something to put a smile on my face

Logged on post patch just to see how they screwed it over - 50% haste > 14% haste, versa 26%>9% crit ~52%>15% meh. Didn't really feel that bad on a test dummy, and that was without really paying attention to talent choices. I might try out some different builds later on, Ice Fury might work out to be best now.

Users who are viewing this thread