A twink cup for other brackets.

Blackberryy

TBC Classic
I posted this in general to reach out to the whole forum. What do you guys think of maybe each bracket doing there own private twink cup for mounts, gold, and irl money/wow tokens. I ask mainly for the 70 bracket because I am interested in hosting my own twink cup at 70, maybe not as big as the current cup, more like a tournament ran by the more active members of the brackets to increase activity, exposure and new twinks to the bracket. Without rating I feel like twinks just slowly shirk away with pvp but with the opportunity to add a bonus to it I feel will change things. I'd like to know wheat you guys think, regardless though, I will be hosting my own for level 70s. I will work on the rules etc with a few that would like to do this, I'd like to have multiple people donate for a prize pool until this can grow a bit in popularity. Even if it doesn't, the first level 70 tournament will be hosted by me with prizes ranging from 50$. And in game wow tokens. Comment or pm me or add me in game themango#11450.

Repeat: I will be hosting this myself regardless if we get enough people willing to create teams to compete, and I'd like multiple donations for a prize pool, but if not, I will fork the prizes out myself. <--- seriously

@Blackberryy
Sounds like an amazing idea I'm definitely for this.
I feel like if I make enough threads and stream enough etc, I'll start to get attention. Is slow, so I'll ramp it up with money for my bracket :). Although I'd like to help organize for other brackets as well, I feel like twinking as a whole, needs some sort of across the board organized events.

From personal experience I can tell you the hardest part by far these days is getting teams to sign up. Most players lack confidence and competitive spirit.
So my advice is to focus primarily on motivating others. Best of luck.

I will personally assist in promoting any tournament or events, for any bracket, through XPOFF. As long as that bracket has enough players with interest in order to hold a tournament or event, there's no reason why it can't be done. If you have something together that you think could work, swing your ideas by me and I'll do everything I can to help promote it. Just keep in mind that all I can do is help, it's up to the players in that bracket to actually make it happen.

I will personally assist in promoting any tournament or events, for any bracket, through XPOFF. As long as that bracket has enough players with interest in order to hold a tournament or event, there's no reason why it can't be done. If you have something together that you think could work, swing your ideas by me and I'll do everything I can to help promote it. Just keep in mind that all I can do is help, it's up to the players in that bracket to actually make it happen.
So only bracket tourney wouldn't work well with is 40-49 that bracket is dead as duck

So only bracket tourney wouldn't work well with is 40-49 that bracket is dead as duck

Yeah, I mean obviously the active brackets would be the only ones that have a chance in getting a successful event going. Lul.

I would like to see a 101 tourney myself, that's something I would personally get involved in. :D

I can certainly play a big role in the events, although it would have to fit around my work schedule. I have the BG Live Spectator Addon, but I can't stream because I have McDonalds WiFi shitternet. RIP.

Yeah i am more than willing to do my best to get dedicated teams and members ready to help. When i see established teams and numbers of people interested ill set up rules etc and pm you with all the info i have including roster, teams rules, etc. thanks for the intrest @Arkte

Yeah i am more than willing to do my best to get dedicated teams and members ready to help. When i see established teams and numbers of people interested ill set up rules etc and pm you with all the info i have including roster, teams rules, etc. thanks for the intrest @Arkte
I think it's great that there is this initiative, I would caution you to take your time, people who watch events can sometimes have unrealistic expectations, things go wrong, it's apart of the craft, also teams almost always come after the tournament thread is out, as there is no consistent amount of tournaments being put out, an "official" thread acts as something of a catalyst. Good luck and don't be afraid to pm me if you have any questions about tournament management and such

I am not against doing it at 70. But I think the best chance to get a tournament going at another bracket is to do it at 29s.

There is already a ton of players / guilds out there in that bracket.

I am not against doing it at 70. But I think the best chance to get a tournament going at another bracket is to do it at 29s.

There is already a ton of players / guilds out there in that bracket.
like i said, i want this to be for all brackets across the board. i believe all active members of the respective brackets should work together to make this an all bracket event

Users who are viewing this thread