US A Somber Goodbye

tence

Legend
Rather than just disappear like I always do, I wanted to make a post just thanking everyone for the fun times, the memories and giving me something to pour myself into at a time when I needed a big distraction.

I've noticed over the years a shift in the community; or maybe just a shift in the personalities of everyone. A lot of the people that I adored and loved to play with or against moved on in one shape or another and I've always found myself on the outside looking in. I've met some incredible people, learned a lot about myself, and especially about what is truly important in life.

The game for me was most fun when I was striving for some goal, be it an achievement or item, or title, and over the years I've exhausted whats available for the most part. I remember years and years ago Draynor said that once you complete your toon you kinda lose interest because you don't have any mountain to climb anymore. I tried to circumvent that mentality by disappearing then coming back a long time later when I was both rusty and unknown to most new people but even that gets boring. I've also done a lot of ridiculous in game achievements like the prison key farm before timewalking came out, dual boxing farming kurenai and sporregar reps on a lvl 70 account (do not do this) and one of my claims to fame in mop, getting kirin-tor offensive exalted in 2014 when it was current content. I might also have been the first 20 pally to get justicar but idk.

This game will always be a nostalgia trip for myself, and I will always hold a special place in my heart for the years I spent playing this game and especially the people that I met, but I think it's the right time to accept that my time is better spent elsewhere and the responsibilities that go along with "adulting" especially with a new school year coming up.

I could go on and on about this or that but I will end things here. I'll still log into this website from time to time if anyone wants to keep in touch, just shoot me a message on Bnet or message me here. To everyone I've had the pleasure of speaking to and playing with; I love you all. You all make this game so wonderful and why I've stuck around as long as I have.

I will likely come on every so often to keep my paladin as up to date as I can, but I think I've done everything else I ever wanted to do as a player, and as a member of this community. This game just isn't what it used to be, either in the general feel of the combat or the pruning/making paladins OP.

-Your friendly Neighbourhood Holy Paladin

I couldn't find an SS with/against you so I'll use this, Tence one of the best paladins that still made the game entertaining, good luck in what comes for you
upload_2019-6-28_20-43-41.png

Was fun playing with you the times I have Tence be it every so often that I didint take like a long extensive break myself like 5-6 months between each year or so. But i was glad I wasint the only one who wasint striving to not break the healing barrier and keep people alive in them bg's! Wish you all the best and I hope to see you again on an off and sorry I didint get to know you all to well. <3

It was always a pleasure playing with and against you. I hope life treats you well. Don't be a stranger.

Of course! I'll stop by once in a while and toss you a hello :) I wish you all the best too bro. Keep fighting the good fight on the forums and in game!

I'll miss you Tence. Goodluck in school :eek:

Thanks! Always a pleasure my dude :)

I couldn't find an SS with/against you so I'll use this, Tence one of the best paladins that still made the game entertaining, good luck in what comes for you
View attachment 11979

Oh man there's a name I miss seeing! Thank you for the kind words sir and /salute one of the og ftp shamans that made things really fun. Keep kicking butt :)

Was fun playing with you the times I have Tence be it every so often that I didint take like a long extensive break myself like 5-6 months between each year or so. But i was glad I wasint the only one who wasint striving to not break the healing barrier and keep people alive in them bg's! Wish you all the best and I hope to see you again on an off and sorry I didint get to know you all to well. <3

Likewise my friend! Always a pleasure seeing your name in game and keeping everyone alive so people like me could look good :) Add my btag tence#1950 I'd enjoy keeping in touch! /salute to one of my fav players to see in games!

dont think i bged with u much
but i know ppl who have
all vouched for your good character

stay classy
good luck with real life
heard rng isnt so bad
[doublepost=1561779997,1561779517][/doublepost]wait
werent we doing those pointless gnomer runs back in the day?

sorry
stoner memory is awful

luh you cuz

come back erry once and a while to lmk you're doin ok :*

Of course bud! You gotta tell me all the crazy rare stuff you get while I'm gone and how well the guild is doing! I'll always be there in spirit ;)

dont think i bged with u much
but i know ppl who have
all vouched for your good character

stay classy
good luck with real life
heard rng isnt so bad

Real life is more grindy but after some of the grinds ive done I think im ready. If I can farm like 2k ethereum prison keys I can do anything imo

*Edit*

I did about 100 yes, only got 2 Ilvl 28 blues that were awful so I gave up. It was depressing and I wouldn't recommend it.

I also found this awful video I made in 2012 when I was still bad. Had a tunnel jump I never saw anyone else do and some old faces from when I played 19s. Might get a kick seeing how far I have or havent come all these years later. I was also a gear whore even then xD Also found a twitch clip I made years ago. Didn't end up liking streaming but was one of the few recordings I ever made

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/8206980

Last edited:
Come on guys leave this post to for those who wanna leave their good byes and remembrances and not shit talk each other when we're all wasting our time abusing lvlers like foul people we are. I love everyone on here, just you guys take it with a grain of salt when you pick on each other over the internet when you could do it in the game with your twink like the abusers we are. GL wish everyone the best on being #1 player that blizz doesnt care about <3.

Last edited:

Wow, there’s a name I haven’t seen in a while!

"adulting"

For me WoW has always been an escape from the real ‘adulting’ that begins after finishing school and those early days of true independence have passed. It was an escape from career and kids. Something to unwind with and people to socialize with after putting the kids to bed.

Good luck with school. I hope you make the most of and enjoy this time of your life! WoW will be here for you if you ever need.

Thanks everyone that kept things on track. I also didn't really realize how many friends I had in game or how much of an impact I have had on this community over the years. You all are awesome kick ass people!

That final speech was so 'Intence'

*sniff*

But seriously, you were always a cool guy, bless you x

Likewise my dude! Always a pleasure. Keep kicking butt :) I wish we played more together games with you were always a blast

Wow, there’s a name I haven’t seen in a while!

For me WoW has always been an escape from the real ‘adulting’ that begins after finishing school and those early days of true independence have passed. It was an escape from career and kids. Something to unwind with and people to socialize with after putting the kids to bed.

Good luck with school. I hope you make the most of and enjoy this time of your life! WoW will be here for you if you ever need.

Draynor didn't get the respect he deserved. He was really ahead of his time. I miss him.

Maybe once I settle down I'll get the itch to come back again full force like my cata/mop/wod days.

I always hated school growing up but as I've gotten older idk, Im actually excited for it. Life has a funny way of turning out sometimes :)

Thank you for the wonderful message and have a great day!

Rather than just disappear like I always do, I wanted to make a post just thanking everyone for the fun times, the memories and giving me something to pour myself into at a time when I needed a big distraction.

I've also done a lot of ridiculous in game achievements like the prison key farm before timewalking came out, dual boxing farming kurenai and sporregar reps on a lvl 70 account (do not do this) and one of my claims to fame in mop, getting kirin-tor offensive exalted in 2014 when it was current content. I might also have been the first 20 pally to get justicar but idk.

Here is a bit of PTSD for you:
Wow-64 2015-05-24 00-04-46-72.jpg

Sad to see you go, bud! I feel like we have had many similar goals on WoW but our paths never crossed.

Here is to some grind we may share in the future! Good journey~~

Users who are viewing this thread