[A] Recruiting people for XP OFF queue pops!

Nivixen

Legend
Hello, my alias around here is Nivixen but you can call me Victor.
I am going to start this thread by asking all of you "twinkers" if anyone wants to join this lovely bracket with me on EU and play for the Alliance side so we can battle against the horde side, there are no people on the alliance side for the 39 bracket so thats why I am looking for people who is interested in doing this. Some of you might have the same thoughts about the arats as me. Or if you just like Alliance racials etc. better.
I don't have any hate against arats but there are 2 specific persons I don't like. (You know who you are.)
Now back to the topic again,
This guild will be played at Frostmane but since I am the only one there and if there is any other alliance twink you can feel free to tell me any server to come to and I'll level up to 39 there. No problem!

My battletag is Thorsa#2755 if you need it to contact me ingame.

Best regards,
Nivixen

Why don't you like the arabs? (I assume that is what you meant since arats means literally nothing)

Why don't you like the arabs? (I assume that is what you meant since arats means literally nothing)

The 2 arabs on stormscale we're talking about has proven their just 2 idiots, lets not discuss more about it if thats ok with you?

I have a 39 alli on Ravencrest and I'll participate in whatever you decide to set up.

That is awesome, I will come around with something in probably 3 weeks. Going to Latvia for 2 weeks on tuesday so I can't really play at all under that time.
I'll stay active in this thread if you need any further information just reply to the thread.

The 2 arabs on stormscale we're talking about has proven their just 2 idiots, lets not discuss more about it if thats ok with you?

You brought it up!

Any ways, me and a friend will probably play 39 alliance after WoD is released.

Users who are viewing this thread