a question for the moderators and admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

marblea

Legend
can I have my grandfathered title a day early so it is a christmas present? I got my veteran title a day early way back when twinkinfo was a thing and it makes me feel really good inside :)

edit: I joined december 26th

can I have my grandfathered title a day early so it is a christmas present? I got my veteran title a day early way back when twinkinfo was a thing and it makes me feel really good inside :)

edit: I joined december 26th

You will get grandfathered a day early yes don't listen to Blackberry he doesnt know anything.

Anyway here we go, xpoff rewards veteran, grandfathered and legend automatically and each year is considered being 365 days long. However during your tenure here you have been a member for one leap year (2016) which means you will get your grandfathered one day earlier.

Last edited:
You will get grandfathered a day early yes don't listen to Blackberry he doesnt know anything.

Anyway here we go, xpoff rewards veteran, grandfathered and legend automatically and each year is considered being 365 days long. However during your tenure here you have been a member for one leap year (2016) which means you will get your grandfathered one day earlier.
his question was requiring permission, i along with the other staff members do not grant permission. But if the site does it, then the site does it.

No. It's an automatic promotion system. Doing such favors would harm the integrity of the website and the way we handle badges.

Should have opened a conversation.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread