EU+US A place you shouldn't be

Psilocybine

Legend
This is class specific, rogues are able to enter the legion class hall at any level. So what's the benefit? ....none really. A couple of rogue only items and access to the bmah is all i found.

Ive done it for months and its super easy.

#1 go to in Glorious Goods in new dalaran

#2 on the left wall there is 2 books cases, stand directly center of the right bookcase, then move
against the wall

#3 move your mouse around the left edge of the bookcase, near the 3rd shelf

#4 your cursor will turn into a clickable cog that will pull a lever on the other side of the wall.

#5 walk in

Other classes can pull the lever but are hit with a sap debuff and ported out if they try to enter.

From the highest mountain on the broken isles i could glider to the hunter class hall... but i guess i couldnt do anything at all there on my hunter ^^

i just use the back entrance lol. run from the left of the pet battle guys and just look for the plank off the side

Does this still work? Lever doesn't seem to be pullable for me. I did it once, but with another method, but was unable to replicate it unfortunately.

Never mind, just scrolled like a madman, and it let me enter. Didn't even see the icon, lmfao. Still works.

Does this still work? Lever doesn't seem to be pullable for me. I did it once, but with another method, but was unable to replicate it unfortunately.

Never mind, just scrolled like a madman, and it let me enter. Didn't even see the icon, lmfao. Still works.

Yeah I've spent a few minutes looking and waiting for the icon when I first started doing it. But scroll wheel and moving the mouse all over has pretty reliably done it. Everyone should have that bound anyway for pvp...maybe I should bump that guide.

I have found a sweet spot where I position my camera a certain way (behind my toon with the camera angle looking at my toon, but effectively like the camera is on the floor) and the cog is always in a specific area of the bookcase edge. Works 100% of the time.

I have found a sweet spot where I position my camera a certain way (behind my toon with the camera angle looking at my toon, but effectively like the camera is on the floor) and the cog is always in a specific area of the bookcase edge. Works 100% of the time.

Screenshot? It'd be super nice to have a reference.

Screenshot? It'd be super nice to have a reference.

upload_2018-7-13_19-14-12.png

Screenshot didnt show cursor where the cogwheel was (and i thought it would) so i improvised.

Users who are viewing this thread