EU+US A New 29's Coordinator in need!

Alex

#1 Paraplegic Gamer
Administrator
straight to the point, we are looking for an ACTIVE 29's player that has passion and drive to see the bracket replenished and thriving to the point of daily ques and weekly wargames. if you feel like you can fill this role by all means post on this thread but be warned, we will be taking count of how you've posted and or acted in the past and if we deem you unfit you won't get the role no matter how well you think you'll do.

- XpOff Staff

straight to the point, we are looking for an ACTIVE 29's player that has passion and drive to see the bracket replenished and thriving to the point of daily ques and weekly wargames. if you feel like you can fill this role by all means post on this thread but be warned, we will be taking count of how you've posted and or acted in the past and if we deem you unfit you won't get the role no matter how well you think you'll do.

- XpOff Staff
Old one get fired?

c31.png

- XpOff Staff
If being a coordinator means anything about making an impact in the community miles or nocontest need the spot. Ive played against these bois for like 5 years and theyre both singlehandedly the best players in the bracket. The 3 people Miles Nocontest and Paigexd (i fucking love paige<3) are the 3 best 29/ in the game hands down literally no contest. Aswel as farnk. Its been a pleasure plying against these guys since 20-24 brackets. They deserve all the recognition in the world for what theyve done for the community, skill-wise and orginization wise. I dont wanna make this about roasting someone but idk how that tryhard arena sweat got coordinator over people like the 3 ive mentioned. I havent been active in the bracket since wod to be sincere but those 3 29s are the lords of the bracket hands down. Shoutout to the 20-29 community as a whole (mop-legion(mutilate) era) you guys made the game fun, i hope xpoff prospers with twinking in classic
[doublepost=1562385187,1562385039][/doublepost]
Old one get fired?
You need coordinator my dude. You and your guild have kept the bracket alive for 29s its time to step up. Ill come back to retail if you organize bg ques. Id love to catch another 1v1 with paige before retail dies

If being a coordinator means anything about making an impact in the community miles or nocontest need the spot. Ive played against these bois for like 5 years and theyre both singlehandedly the best players in the bracket. The 3 people Miles Nocontest and Paigexd (i fucking love paige<3) are the 3 best 29/ in the game hands down literally no contest. Aswel as farnk. Its been a pleasure plying against these guys since 20-24 brackets. They deserve all the recognition in the world for what theyve done for the community, skill-wise and orginization wise. I dont wanna make this about roasting someone but idk how that tryhard arena sweat got coordinator over people like the 3 ive mentioned. I havent been active in the bracket since wod to be sincere but those 3 29s are the lords of the bracket hands down. Shoutout to the 20-29 community as a whole (mop-legion(mutilate) era) you guys made the game fun, i hope xpoff prospers with twinking in classic
[doublepost=1562385187,1562385039][/doublepost]
You need coordinator my dude. You and your guild have kept the bracket alive for 29s its time to step up. Ill come back to retail if you organize bg ques. Id love to catch another 1v1 with paige before retail dies
If a 29s coordinator spot for classic comes open I'd accept it. I'm assuming there will be coordinators for classic like there is for retail /shrug.

As far as I know, most 29s I know are just waiting for Classic. Retail 29s might see an increase in activity if the level squish makes things interesting, but I wouldn't count on it. You are probably better off getting some Classic coordinators ready to go.

I think Miles should get 29s coordinator, but if you decide to separate coordinators Horde/Alliance for Classic, I wouldn't mind being the Horde coordinator.

Edit: Unless Miles is going Horde for Classic.

As far as I know, most 29s I know are just waiting for Classic. Retail 29s might see an increase in activity if the level squish makes things interesting, but I wouldn't count on it. You are probably better off getting some Classic coordinators ready to go.

I think Miles should get 29s coordinator, but if you decide to separate coordinators Horde/Alliance for Classic, I wouldn't mind being the Horde coordinator.

Edit: Unless Miles is going Horde for Classic.
I will be going Alliance, along with the core member's of Stuck at Graveyard.

I think almond should be horde one tbh, am not joking, when 29s Qs went rip cus of patch he was one of the only Who helped me try to keep bracket alive With small wargames that didnt last long saldy, then i gave up but he was still trying to keep the bracket alive, glitch Qing and making a 29 community i actually see it as respect cus he didnt care What People said he Just wanted to play His 29 boomy, thats all, and he did it, People also roasted him because he losses wsg With His 29s, but he didnt care and more important, didnt made salty threads like most People in this bracket do, i dont even care of the copyright about almond and His jajas(militrav and His jajas), i later understood was a sign of respect. And i Know almond for a While and he is not an ego dude or a dick as most 29 big names.
Most important fact is he is active a lot and he loves bracket, i even see him Qing nowadays With highmountain alts, so he can keep up With playing the bracket. You dont need someone that is Good or thinks he is Good, you need someone Who cares about the bracket, and that Will use any tool he has to keep bracket alive.
With a Good coordinador 29s Would be like 59s,at least night wargames, cus i Know 29s population 10 times bigger than 59s. Cheers to 59s for doing What a bad 29 coordinador couldnt do.

If there is any plans for Classic coordinators, I'd def through my name in a hat for 10-19's.

I never though I'd ever say this, but @LordAxiom would/and did a better job then Almond ever could.
He legit let the bracket die, even His friend plants did more, plus axiom didnt queue 29s more than twice in a week.
[doublepost=1563518611,1563518477][/doublepost]Like Jesus even somfas is a good choice

Users who are viewing this thread