(A) Level 60 raiding guild - Flashback

Hello there!
"Flashback" is a level 60 PvE oriented guild on Silvermoon. We're just starting up, so we're recruiting more active raiders for Molten Core right now. We haven't started raiding yet, so we're currently running dungeons or levelling to keep ourselves busy.

Basic Rules
  • No monks
  • No DKs
  • Max level 60
  • No heirlooms/BC gear in guild events
Glyphs and enchants are allowed.
We expect you to respect your fellow guildmembers, and represent our guild in a nice way.

Raiding
We'll start raiding MC>BWL>AQ40 when we get enough people, and that should be soon, as we're growing quickly.
We'll be raiding once a week to begin with. Mondays 18:00 - 22:00 server time.

If you wish to contact me, I will be online most days on Silvermoon on my shaman, Frawuk.
You can also leave a comment here and I will reply shortly.
If you wish to join the guild straight away, you should be able to recieve an invite from any level 60 in the guild.

Roster

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you guys still active? Accept xrealm members?
We had a bunch of people levelling, some were slacking on the levelling, some hit 60 and then afked for weeks, so the project died out when people started hitting 60.

#showtooltip
/cast revive

Let's see if we can get this project back on its feet! Silvermoon EU, Littlefugly and I will be playing :)

Will most likely be playing AQ10 on sunday. We got a couple of active members now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Still active ?

Users who are viewing this thread