A Hobbits Tale - the one ring (900 Ilvl hype // willing to sell)

Pugilem

Grandfathered
While wandering around and doing usual adventure stuff with my monk, I stumbled upon a young hobbit called smergoll. We ended up sharing a lot of beer and telling us storys about dragons and orcs.

After some hours of nonsense gibberish he left our place and what he left behind is a little ring.
well sauron would be prreeeeeetty jealous of it I guess since it is a 900 itemlvl ring !!

WoWScrnShot_051717_220324.jpg

well... what to do with such a treasure? A question which is haunting me for a couple of days now...
I thought about putting it onto my finger alot but since this is a rarity I also thought this might catch the attention of some wealthy twinks around here ...

I suppose I am willing to sell frodos burden but only to those who are able to pay a price which this item is worth...

Infos:
- I did not drop it myself I also payed alot of goldies in the ah for that
- it is the tempo ring and yes it has a goddamn powerlevel of over 9000
- Since I probably would pay millions for such a piece I am expecting similar offers..
- The ring and my Charakter is on Blackrock-Eu
- I choose wether I want to sell it or not but I am interested in your offers.
- This post will be up at least 7 Days til I start to chose if there is a good offer (also because im going on a roadtrip in 2 days :p netherlands yey)
- as I said: I am not seeking tremendous profit, I just would also pay a huge amount to own such a ring.
- and last but not least if you need further information or a /trade proof of the ring you can always add me Pugilem#2618

Users who are viewing this thread