US a couple quick questions.

mepsi

Legend
I'm sure most if not all of these questions could be answered with a little searching on the forum but i honestly cant be fucked. (brief preface for context) So, its been at least a year or possibly two since i've touched wow and much longer since I've done any twinking. However, I'm thinking about giving it another go due to some health issues irl which mean I cant work/study.

Firstly, how is the bracket? are there consistent queues on US servers?

Secondly, how does this characters gear look (this used to be bis) ? https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/Starkiind
Thanks.

Queues pop often enough at pretty much all hours.

Just about everything except AGM needs to be replaced on your shaman.

1) Resto shaman are quite strong, even as F2P. You'll have a good time. The bracket times are like 4-5 minutes at peak times, can run as long as ten minutes if you're trying to get games at like 2am

2) youve got a solid set up, but Im gonna recommend you pick up the slither-scale set from Wailing Caverns (have fun farming the gloves) and then pick up gear for the remaining slots with the Versatility stat. Most of which will drop from bosses, though your new bis weapon, shield and rings will come from the loot crates you get from winning BGs. You can toss your pvp trinket in the bank (its a talent now) and equip any other trinket you might prefer.

Edit: Actually, just click Dashas armory link up there and ignore his helm and enchants (you cant get them as f2P) but get all the gear he has.

1) Resto shaman are quite strong, even as F2P. You'll have a good time. The bracket times are like 4-5 minutes at peak times, can run as long as ten minutes if you're trying to get games at like 2am

2) youve got a solid set up, but Im gonna recommend you pick up the slither-scale set from Wailing Caverns (have fun farming the gloves) and then pick up gear for the remaining slots with the Versatility stat. Most of which will drop from bosses, though your new bis weapon, shield and rings will come from the loot crates you get from winning BGs. You can toss your pvp trinket in the bank (its a talent now) and equip any other trinket you might prefer.

Edit: Actually, just click Dashas armory link up there and ignore his helm and enchants (you cant get them as f2P) but get all the gear he has.
thanks for the reply.
[doublepost=1547089850,1547089767][/doublepost]
Queues pop often enough at pretty much all hours.

Just about everything except AGM needs to be replaced on your shaman.
even the offhand? the stats seem pretty strong.

Users who are viewing this thread