A 20 str/agil level 10 item and a great tip

Holysplat

If you want to farm a horrible dungeon, there is a very powerful item at the end. Legions Dalaran prison, the last boss can drop the Chaos Talisman. For a 10, it grants 4 haste, and stacks 1 Strength (or agility) with each auto attack up to a buff of 20 strength. I got one, it does work, although It decays very quickly, so it usually doesn't feel very powerful. It is a 2% drop off a boss that is only up 50% of the time.

Now for a hint on a way to get items like this up to 5x easier. Multibox! Make your own party, Fill the other slots with more level 10s that can receive the drop you want, and if any of them get the item you can trade it to your main. You have to have active game time on both the mail and alternate account to trade, but you can make them recruit a friend trials and only trade if you get the item to drop on one of them. This also lets you get items that are powerful but do not drop for your class. I helped my buddy get a Hunger of the Pack (30% sprint 10 sec after every kill) for his mage even though its a Str trinket he couldn't get it otherwise.
This also works well if you felt like farming socket + tertiary items from BFA dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread