EU A 19 wargame initiative!

Hello fellow 19s!

Last week we had some 19 plebmades (wargames) going during regular weekdays! How about we start an initiative to try and have wargames every day (no matter the day of the week) at 8PM English servers realm time / GMT+1 / Paris time?

Since sparetime during weekdays is scarce, I therefore encourage people to log on at the exact time if possible, so that we don't have to spend ages on forming, which a lot of people can't afford during regular weekdays.

I personally propose a 30 min duration of forming at 8PM, and if we can't form, we simply try the next day and so on. I would also encourage people to join the discord channel, "Twinks be twinking". There will most likely be thrown notifications in there for a quick notice.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/TdZsWGq

Sounds fun. Im not on eu and even if i could somehow play on eu server, i have too many issues (computer problems, lack of knowledge, bad awareness, etc) to be beneficial to any team in on. But hopefully you find some strong players who consistently are willing to do this, cuz this will improve motivation to improve as individual players and as a team.

Yeah I'm down for this, those two consecutive days of wargames last week were a great experience for me and a few friends who had never wargamed before!

Reactions: Ear
We had quite a few games yesterday, and filled rather quickly, which is what I was looking forward to! I encourage people to keep playing this as much as possible, and new faces are always welcome. And remember, 8PM English servers realm time, every day.

E V E R Y D A Y.

Competitve games on eu.. finally

Reactions: Ear
Lets go EU!
Forming 19 wargames everyday!
8.00pm English Server times.
Accepting all classes!

Users who are viewing this thread