EU+US 99 twinks in Legion

Kageroo

Legend
Today I did few BGs on my 99 holy paladin and it feels very similar or maybe even better as WoD. I had huge hitpoint advantage over non-twinks.
I had aprox 220k HP without stamina flask and majority of other people had less than 200k. Most of them did not even had 180k.
With stamina flask I managed to get 242k HP and I am not even BiS (yet). Flask gives 362 stam.
All consumables are usable, so I was able to use Int potion for 966 Int buff for 25 sec.
When it comes to survivability, I was able to hold 2 rogues, DK and warrior for like 5 minutes without going oom and they did not manage to get me to less than 20% HP. (Most levelers dont know what kick is or when to use it, so I managed to fake all of them with 1 fake, etc...)

When it comes to queue times, they are usually less than 5 minutes long.

Stats in low ivl gear:
pred.jpg

Stats in high ilvl gear (not BiS, should be able to get like 640 ilvl):
image.jpg

HPs of team-mates (I dont have battle standard dropped):
HPs.png

Last edited:
good to hear. i enjoy those high level brackets. although i assume that most high level twinks will prefer level 109 since that bracket will offer artifact leveling.

also wtf is wrong with the armory. can't even see character models anymore.

Whenever Blizz actually removed the WoD (3) restriction like the Patch Notes said they supposedly already did (7.0) we'll see an even higher iLvL gap as Players will be capable of somewhere around 740 with a few Legion BoE's added in for BiS.

Don't most level 99s have those kind of stats? I've not seem ilvl make much of a difference so far but maybe I'm missing something.

Don't most level 99s have those kind of stats? I've not seem ilvl make much of a difference so far but maybe I'm missing something.
Prior to 7.0 a 99 Twink could achieve (Shammy, Pally, etc that uses a Shield or OH) between 647-650 ish if the stars and moon aligned to give them just the right Epic Upgrades thanks to the War Mill for their Nagrand Main Story Questline. My Shaman before I pushed her was 648 Equipped. That resulted in crazy Stat gaps between 98-99 Twinks and even 99's that were just about to ding 100, leveling through BG's.

Once the WoD 3 limit is actually removed (it was supposed to already be removed with 7.0) that ~650 will go up around 100 iLvL (10% BG Stat difference in 7.0) giving 91-99 Twinks seriously higher Stats than the average Leveler. There are also a few BoE iLvL 800s from Legion's DB on Wowhead that state Level 98 requirement, but that's yet to be seen ofc.

If someone wants to play in this bracket shouldn't you stay 91? 2nd stat scaling, same as the level 10 twinks. And because you can reroll the stats that you want, players should easily hit critcap, gcd capped haste and 100%+ mastery. Draenor perks got removed, so not really a reason to level up, not one i could think of. Depends ofc which legion items one can get in this bracket.

Does someone know if versatility has a cap? Couldn't find a single guy with Item-Level ~710 at 91 so far.

@Kageroo
Could you do me a favor and tell me the rating you get for each 2nd stat? Then I can calculate the % for level 91s. Open your char screen, hover with your mouse over Critical Strike, there you can see it.

@Kageroo
Could you do me a favor and tell me the rating you get for each 2nd stat? Then I can calculate the % for level 91s. Open your char screen, hover with your mouse over Critical Strike, there you can see it.

Crit: 9% (416 rating)
Haste: 5% (416 rating)
Mastery: 19% (416 rating)
Versa: 4% (416 rating)

EDIT: had ilvl 565.. WIll check it again with higher ilvl

Last edited:
Thank you. You will get 416 for item level 590 and below cause everything gets upscaled to 590. And if its true what the devs said (you'll never know) ... for 628 (like on your 1st screen) i guess that you have 432 rating, right?

Thank you. You will get 416 for item level 590 and below cause everything gets upscaled to 590. And if its true what the devs said (you'll never know) ... for 628 (like on your 1st screen) i guess that you have 432 rating, right?
426 rating at 629ilvl (deleted one item, so I could not get 628 to confirm).

While Secondary Stat scaling is far superior at 91 than 99 (similar to 10 vs 19) I'm of the opinion that those few iLvL 800 BoE Green items from Legion's DB dump on Wowhead might make a LARGE difference it total Stats once Legion hits for 98-99's. Time will tell, and Blizzard still hasn't removed the WoD (3) Crafted limit like the 7.0 Patch Notes said they already did so we're kind of in limbo land for 91-99's anyway.

Is it possible that "scaled ilvl (590)" is now different for each level? (since we got scaling)...
I am lvl 99 with ilvl 634 and I have 210k HP.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Kageroo/advanced
But this other paladin is lvl 95 with ilvl 576 and he has more HP than me - 214k
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/Moraleoth/advanced
Neither of us has any stamina buff or anything.. How is it possible that he has more HP than me, if he has much lover ilvl?
weird_hp.png
First, we're all of the mindset that Blizz DOES have different stat Templates not only for each Class but each individual Spec. This is different from the "So-and-so Spec has a 25% reduced Damage output in BGs" aspect of it, we're talking pure Stats. Second, were you both exactly the same, as in both Ret, Prot or Holy? Outside of either of those 2 things, I have no other ideas as to what it could be.

Second, were you both exactly the same, as in both Ret, Prot or Holy? Outside of either of those 2 things, I have no other ideas as to what it could be.

Yep, we were both Holy paladins (as you can see from screenshot) and neither of us had any Buff or anything which could increase HP. We were also nearly at same spot, so neither of us had Battle Standard or anything. He was just lower lvl with worse gear and had better stats.

Yep, we were both Holy paladins (as you can see from screenshot) and neither of us had any Buff or anything which could increase HP. We were also nearly at same spot, so neither of us had Battle Standard or anything. He was just lower lvl with worse gear and had better stats.
Racial? I mean Taurens get +HP but I don't remember any Alliance Race having the same unless it changed.

Both humans
Lastly, was the 95 in some Group outside the BG that gave him some form of Stam Buff that somehow got bugged when he ported into the BG, in that it removed the actual Buff but he kept some/all of the HP from the outside world buff? There's been all kinds of bugs with the new Template System so it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Keep in mind that they hotfixed all brackets last night. Everyone is x9 now, so 99 in this. Don't know if they changed scaling for gear ... and imho everyone has ilvl 600, not 590 like in draenor.

The other holy is wearing timewarped gear, maybe it scales wrong?

And here are the values for Holy Paladins:
All damage done reduced by 25%
Holy Shock deals 50% damage in PvP

And these for Affliction Warlocks:
Stamina: 120%

My Lock is locked at 91 for now. Will have an eye on chars which should have equal stats und look them up. Maybe we can figure out what causes differences.

*update
3 Affli Locks in BG, all with the same type of gear:
BE Lock 1 - 213360HP
Me - 213360HP
Undead Lock - 213420HP

Base stat for Stamina is 20 on Blood Elf and Undead. No idea.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread