EU+US 99 Twink Vs Kazzak Epic Video!

How do you get items ilvl 101 being 99? e.e

He dropped loot for you at 99? That's weird, didnt know he did that. No felblight tho, right?

How do you get items ilvl 101 being 99?

They scale down as low as 98 depending on the level of the person they drop for. At 99 they are 746 ilvl.

edit- the legion ones do - the WoD bracers he got there will still be 100.

Last edited:
mad

a 99 pvp video

Whacking people's life away 5% at a time does not an interesting video make.... it'd be like watching this one in real time. Arms or boomkin maybe? Had some "whopping" 35k crits on my warrior, can only assume boomy does at least that.

Anything else hit "hard" at 99? Most everything else i've played is like affliction without the convenience of dots. =/

edit- arenas might be a good watch tho. That's your department. Get on it.

Whacking people's life away 5% at a time does not an interesting video make.... it'd be like watching this one in real time. Arms or boomkin maybe? Had some "whopping" 35k crits on my warrior, can only assume boomy does at least that.

Anything else hit "hard" at 99? Most everything else i've played is like affliction without the convenience of dots. =/

edit- arenas might be a good watch tho. That's your department. Get on it.

Berzerking + Avenging Wrath + Stun + Justicar's Vengeance + Crit = ~100k damage

Add in a mecha blast rocket and that's another 80k damage (non-crit).

I've taken other twinks down really quick with with berzerking and avenging wrath up. I stack 5 holy power, stun, JV, Wake of Ashes for 5 holy power, JV + rocket. That's ~220k damage in 3 seconds without any crits.

Users who are viewing this thread