EU+US 970 Legendaries dropping from Paragon rep chests

rosamonde

Royal Member
970 dk 101.png

after quests that give rep what is the fastest way to farm the respective reputations?
  • Every Assault gives Rep for both the Zone you're in and the WQ type it is, like Kill Quests give Wardens Rep too.
  • Each Zone's Dungeon that 101's have access to also give Rep.
  • Once per week you can use Scroll of Forgotten Knowledge which has a chance to give Rep.
  • Any 100+ Characters on your Account with Exalted Rep and high enough Heroes in their Class Order Hall will get BoA Rep Token Mission now and again that can be mailed to Alts on the same BNet Account.

• Every Assault gives Rep for both the Zone you're in and the WQ type it is, like Kill Quests give Wardens Rep too.
  • Each Zone's Dungeon that 101's have access to also give Rep.
  • Once per week you can use Scroll of Forgotten Knowledge which has a chance to give Rep.
  • Any 100+ Characters on your Account with Exalted Rep and high enough Heroes in their Class Order Hall will get BoA Rep Token Mission now and again that can be mailed to Alts on the same BNet Account.
ty so much for the info! will give me a reason to do the bonus to xp WQ's. i usually just do the ones with AP rewards and order resources.

ty so much for the info! will give me a reason to do the bonus to xp WQ's. i usually just do the ones with AP rewards and order resources.

Do I understand correctly, that by getting my 101 twink to exalted rep with factions, there somehow are some chests to acquire? From where?

Do I understand correctly, that by getting my 101 twink to exalted rep with factions, there somehow are some chests to acquire? From where?
  1. Get Exalted with any Legion Faction that has World Quests.
  2. Gain an additional 10,000 Reputation with said Faction.
  3. Head over to that Faction's Quartermaster in it's respective Zone.
  4. That QM will have a Quest "turn in" for you that gives a Chest.
  5. The Chest will have about 800 Gold, ~1 Curious Coin, a chance at a Faction Mount (that you can't learn at 101), a chance at Champion Equipment and a chance at a Legendary for your Class (non-generic like the Crafted ones).

Users who are viewing this thread