90 Twinking

Yep, looking forward to seeing what the 90-99 bracket looks like. I'm concerned that with scaling in BGs and arenas, it's entirely possible that PvE 90 gear (Heroic SoO and the soon-to-be grandfathered legendary cape) will be BiS.

Yep, looking forward to seeing what the 90-99 bracket looks like. I'm concerned that with scaling in BGs and arenas, it's entirely possible that PvE 90 gear (Heroic SoO and the soon-to-be grandfathered legendary cape) will be BiS.

The cape doesn't proc on players. It will never be bis for instanced pvp.

How can an iLevel 616 cloak, or even a non-upgraded 600 cloak, never be BiS? Three secondary stats plus a gem socket, compared to two secondary stats of even the epic cloaks at higher levels?

Umm...for the exact same reason it's not bis at 90 right now?

I guess it would become bis at 90 if ilvl doesnt scale down in WoD. Which, might actually be the case now that I think of it. Why would they scale down ilvl in a 90-99 bg?

Can someone hop on the PTR to see if ilvl from raiding is dropping in bg's? Im at work presently.

Umm...for the exact same reason it's not bis at 90 right now?

I guess it would become bis at 90 if ilvl doesnt scale down in WoD. Which, might actually be the case now that I think of it. Why would they scale down ilvl in a 90-99 bg?

Can someone hop on the PTR to see if ilvl from raiding is dropping in bg's? Im at work presently.

Ah, I get where you're coming from now. I figured ilvl limitations would indeed lift in WoD, making something like this...

...the way to go for gearing in 90-99. All heroic warforged gear, plus maybe some tier pieces. Though I would replace the trinkets with the two battlemasters trinkets for the 10% damage reduction.

Any reason you guys completely disgard the fact that theres a big posibility for new BoE's like there is in the 85 scene now? I mean, it's very likely there'll be something like ilvl 600+ level 90 gear

Any reason you guys completely disgard the fact that theres a big posibility for new BoE's like there is in the 85 scene now? I mean, it's very likely there'll be something like ilvl 600+ level 90 gear

There's already a lot of WoD BoEs but they have a level requirement of 91, which I think they did on purpose after seeing what happened with the MoP BoEs.

Users who are viewing this thread