90 Twinkers, if you want BiS you gotta start now.

Oliks

Check it!
After the 6.0 prepatch hits they're going to make the legendary cloaks unoptainable, unless you're already on the quest.
So if you're interested in making a 90 quest, i would recommend you start doing it now. :)

Yeah, nice of them to give us some fucking notice...

people said that about 85's.

85 twinkin is just a bunch of boe / bop - rares from mop - and every duel last 5 seconds. Yeah great bracket...
Not to say that 20-24 is any difference since its a 1 second duel. But hey thats what this game has turned out to become.

85 twinkin is just a bunch of boe / bop - rares from mop - and every duel last 5 seconds. Yeah great bracket...
Not to say that 20-24 is any difference since its a 1 second duel. But hey thats what this game has turned out to become.

Yeah, i know it's shit. Just saying quite alot of people play it.

Yeah, i know it's shit. Just saying quite alot of people play it.

Exacly, and the chance of blizzard somehow adding op blue gear with dumb ilvl for 90s is still there.
Few reasons why I used to love the 70s bracket was because every piece of your bis gear you had to farm for either with 90s or in a 70s raiding guild. That made it fun and you actually felt proud of your gear unlike 80 / 85s where you either visit ah, bmah or camp rares for blues.
- I'd hands down say f2p bracket is similar in someway to 70s in terms of farming. God the pain of farming bfd for weeks / months for, rop and two doomspikes </3

Last edited by a moderator:
Point made : P

But nothing beats farming jajas in 20-24 bracket ; )

Not sure what you are talking about. Everyone of my games tonight went the duration with zero farming and ended either 1-0 or 1-1. Pretty damn good games. You just have to know when to queue and what side to queue with.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

Exacly, and the chance of blizzard somehow adding op blue gear with dumb ilvl for 90s is still there.

Nope, all crafted epics of item level 645 are level 91+ (which means we'll probably see level 91 twinks in the same bracket though).

On beta anyone in 580 gear basically couldn't replace anything until level 98, unless you have the gold for crafted pieces at 91.

That's a sexy toon. I wonder if bumping up to 91 is worth the 3 pieces of 675 gear.

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with it :) Wish I did have Warforged weapons though, probably a while until I can get into a SoO though. I'm not sure, but at the moment I'm enjoying the 90 bracket as it's only 90s in arena and BG atm, it's pretty fun. :)

Who the hell wants to twink at 90 lol

As much as a person may hate the content of a certain bracket, in this case, Pandaria, it's no different than twinking in any other bracket once your gearing process is over.

Users who are viewing this thread