890 Ilvl Aethrynn Chestplate

Boferer

Grandfathered
If anybody is interested in buying, we got it on Thrall EU, ilvl 890. Idk how much this thing is worth

DAMMIT! I was about to pm you until i saw EU... fml

I bought one for 130k, it was way to cheap though. Should be able to get 600k-1m for 890 :p

I bought one on AH for 125k, sold it in like 10minutes for 295k, the guy then listed it for 1 mil...oh well.

Not really, I'd say that's one of the ridiculous prices that resellers put stuff up for but I highly doubt sells.

Got mine for 99k on an EU realm. There was 11 of them across EU last I checked - seems to be "common" as far as high ilvl pieces go.

So what do you think is a good price?

this gear seems to have a better chance of procing 890 than others for some reaons
easily worth 800k

greedy sellers will list it 1.5M-2M because is still incredibly rare overall

this gear seems to have a better chance of procing 890 than others for some reaons
easily worth 800k

greedy sellers will list it 1.5M-2M because is still incredibly rare overall
No where near worth 800K and they aren't rare at all anymore. There's an 890 Chest on damn near every AH on NA Realms atm. Not sure what Blizz did but these are dropping like crazy since 7.2. The only problem I see, is that pretty much every single one of them currently listed are base 890's. As all of our iLvL's keep pushing north of 850, an 890 plain isn't worth much at all. We're needing more and more pcs with Socket and Leech to actually improve our gear.

there is like 120 realms on NA, and there's 10 of those 890 right now; the avg price is way above 1M. if you buy this extremely low gear at 90k, it gets way higher. it's not normal and it's possible that it's a glitch that they'll fix. some buyers overprice it (1.5, 3M) some others don't

here on EU I really don't see why it would cost less than 800k because the transfer cost alone is worth close than that

There's currently 12 chests on EU. Price of a token = price of a transfer, so a transfer effectively adds 195k right now (if you buy tokens there so you only need to transfer one way).

argent-dawn 1,299,999
blackhand 950,000
chamber-of-aspects 600,000
darksorrow 999,999
grom 100,000
hyjal 1,920,000
kazzak 747,667
kazzak 746,988
pozzo-delleternita 999,900
silvermoon 2,250,009
soulflayer 173,529
thrall 750,000

So if someone wanted to, they could get a chest for 100k + 195k transfer = 295k. Ofc not everyone will want to buy tokens but if you set the price anywhere above ~400k then you're limiting your market to only people who have gold on your server. That'll increase the time it takes to sell (if at all) which means more time for more 890 chests to drop and prices to lower. You're the seller though, so list it for whatever price you're happy with :p

There's another one on russian realm for 170k atm.

14 chests on EU now - that number keeps going up :p Pretty sure I'm seeing the same highly priced auctions up day after day.

That's probably the Soulflayer one? :)
Ah yes, i didnt see it on ur list haha, missed it. That's the one. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread