EU+US 880 2H-Mace Agility (no requirement)

MyPerfection

### --- ... --- ###
No idea if you can get this at 101 but I got one on my 110 from a rare spawn on argus:
mZcqDhc.png

There's a few weps that drop. I've found a shield so far. Pretty sure it's 110 only but I am still working on getting a 101 and 109 out there to farm them.

we should make a list of which rares on argus have been killed by a 101... we had a bugged rare on the broken isles i think it was glugh , not sure...

these transmog/nextxpac weapons drop randomly by every rare, if we are able to get loot from one of them they would be farmable... there is also a 1h mace and a staff , probably more! would be decent offspec fun

The 670 and 810 version of Tremendous Tankard Of Terror briefly showed no level requirement. I equipped one on a level 10 rogue and had fun with it for a couple days. The latest patch changed all that >.>

I doubt that's the case with these new rare items but it's worth a shot testing it out!

I got a couple of these, 110, BoP on my main. I wondered what is the point in weapon drops, other than for transmog, since actually there are no weapon drops anymore since artifact weapon. Strange..

Perhaps if we could get to Argus by some kind warlocks, it would be nice to try. However, i find the mobs in Argus pretty tough compared to Broken Shores, might be difficult to really grind anything.

Users who are viewing this thread