85 armory thread?

Hypno

Legend
Can anyone realise this?
There are so little resources out there. or people to compare yourself too.

Thanks <3

If anyone wants to start one they Can use my 85 DK in my sig.

doubt it's viable in any way shape or form but this was my old pre-5.4 disc twink. Brought it out for nostalgia's sake today, good memories camped out on serpents spine ganking all the fresh 90s and just flat out overwhelming people in duels in shrine ^^

Menthol @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

Alright in my opinion this expansion the MoP BLUEs are worthless, DS heroic gear actually seems better because of gem slots (the more the better) you benefit way more if you a compare a 3 gem slot piece to a MoP blue so with that.. also the trinkets from all the cata raids actually seem like they could all be useful for example if i remember correctly theres a 359 trinket that gives the same haste as a firelands trinket but gives mastery instead of haste or something... so choose upon whats best for your class

for hunters/rogues i think the best choice will always be the spine trinket/vials? (combat may take the blackhorn haste trinket)

heres some armorys of my 85s dont really play them i try gear them sometimes

Infinityaidx @ Tichondrius - Community - World of Warcraft Aff Warlock
Sapthehealer @ Tichondrius - Community - World of Warcraft Combat Rogue
Infinitypetx @ Tichondrius - Community - World of Warcraft MM Hunter (i like using the matrix trinket on him)

Users who are viewing this thread