80-89 bracket discussion patch 6.0.2

twinkheaven

Legend
What is everyone's thoughts on this bracket now???
82 is no longer godmode which kind of sux....
Feels pretty balanced with scaling.
No longer 85's with advantage in hp and stats vs a 89 etc. or a geared 82 vs geared 84.

Being fully geared out in MOP still is better then heirlooms/normal gear, but I feel that the time put into your gear isn't worth the advantage you get into a pvp enviornment anymore....

I feel like twinkings dead at least for me but I do enjoy skirmishes quite a bit

did a few skirmishes on my 80s vs 87-89, there is no scaling in arena right now so lvl80 pvp = dead, gg blizz

ya i noticed 80s got the shaft in scaling wise..... so am i safe to say twinking is kind of over for this bracket now???

For me being a twink meant being OP...and I don't see that anymore like the patches before this one.

I did some skirms on my 80, and while I didn't face any 87s, I felt things went fine against 85s. Bursty bracket, for sure. I'm thrilled to see ICC gear return to relevance!

so i had my 80 mop blues ready to go while at levle 79 and 99% xp....
before dinging 80, i was at the top damage with my sunwell 70 gear...

dinged 80 equipped the blues, tried killing a priest....could not. so well to mop blues, i think they are gonna drop in price very soon
seems like anything with gem slots are gonna be BIS at least for this patch/////

Users who are viewing this thread