EU+US 80-89 Armory list

Just curious, what is your definition of BiS?

That is a Herald of the titans character. If you aren't farmiliar with Herald, Look it up.
That gear, on top of the off hand I am chasing in ICC, is BIS for Herald.

But to answer your question, My idea of "BIS" for a great majority of twinks is what was the original best-in-slot gear corresponding to their expansion. For example, My 70s are wearing the highest raid tier that was obtainable in TBC. my 80s use the highest raid tier that was obtainable in WOTLK (with the exception of that monk, whom is in ICC25N for Herald) etc. etc.

I look at my twinks, and see collectibles. And I find it way more fascinating to see an 85 Mage running tarecgosa and tier 13 than I do when I see an 85 running spellfire/whitemends (which is "BIS" for up to level 100s I hear)

I just refuse to follow the trends. In legion when everyone was calling themselves "BIS twinks" with 50% white quality gear on, I stuck to my defias because that's just how I am. I like to show off the effort I put into my characters, and I want them to look authentic (as far as gear* that is. I'll enchant inappropriately - but I have been considering swapping to expansion appropriate enchants/xmogs)

A lot of people wont understand, but its my variation of twinking. I still outperform 10/10 players with the inferior setups I run. But like I said, I am more impressed to see an 80 in full ICC25H/RS25H than I am to see one in TBC heroic gear.

That is a Herald of the titans character. If you aren't farmiliar with Herald, Look it up.

But to answer your question, My idea of "BIS" for a great majority of twinks is what was the original best-in-slot gear corresponding to their expansion. For example, My 70s are wearing the highest raid tier that was obtainable in TBC. my 80s use the highest raid tier that was obtainable in WOTLK (with the exception of that monk, whom is in ICC25N for Herald) etc. etc.

It is not BiS for Herald nor anything else. And your idea of BiS is compeltly wrrong since you just said " what was the original bis" WAS. so stop saying every twink of yours is BiS please. :)
Ontop of that.. the gear you got on that monk is and wouldn't have been bis if you had it in wotlk.

It is not BiS for Herald nor anything else. And your idea of BiS is compeltly wrrong since you just said " what was the original bis" WAS. so stop saying every twink of yours is BiS please. :)
Ontop of that.. the gear you got on that monk is and wouldn't have been bis if you had it in wotlk.

So glad you felt compelled to reply, now I get to make you feel stupid.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/Jwl

15/16 BIS (only need OH from ICC10)
80 Mistweaver

I mention 1 character. Yet
so stop saying every twink of yours is BiS please. :)

:)
Funny thing is, Monks clearly didnt exist in WOTLK. And no shit sherlock, even I said that.
use the highest raid tier that was obtainable in WOTLK (with the exception of that monk, whom is in ICC25N for Herald)
Is ICC25N the highest raid tier? Do you even use your brain? Or can you not comprehend the words it fails to process?

compeltly wrong
Spelling the way you do, I am going to assume you dont use your brain. But lets move forward.

I understand that as the greatest twink player of all time, I am going to have no-names taking shots at me. Everyone wants that clout.
I'll never deny that I have 45+ grandfathered twinks, that's facts. But tell me where I stated that 77/77 of the twinks I have are complete BIS? Because I am interested in seeing that.

your idea of BiS is compeltly wrrong since you just said " what was the original bis"

Assuming you tried to say "completely wrong" let me make the same point I've been making since 2012.
No single item is BIS.
There are variant builds and playstyles that are complimented by the items you wear.

There are bandit builds (agi/crit) meaning there are BANDIT BIS items
There are wolf builds (agi/spirit[vers]) meaning there are WOLF BIS items
There are agility builds (agi) meaning there are AGILITY BIS items for minimax'd builds

I however, run the original BIS. And it should go without saying, my monk is NOT using the original BIS (shocker, right? a class that didnt exist during LK isnt in its original BIS T10) So I am substituting with the highest raid tier available for Herald of the titan characters.

If you wanna take shots, at least aim the gun. If you wanna bicker or complain, do it in my messages. This thread is for sharing 80-89 Bracket characters. Dont flood it with your stupidity. Because I wont reply.

Last edited:
So glad you felt compelled to reply, now I get to make you feel stupid.

I mention 1 character. Yet

Funny thing is, Monks clearly didnt exist in WOTLK. And no shit sherlock, even I said that.

Is ICC25N the highest raid tier? Do you even use your brain? Or can you not comprehend the words it fails to process?

Spelling the way you do, I am going to assume you dont use your brain. But lets move forward.

I understand that as the greatest twink player of all time, I am going to have no-names taking shots at me. Everyone wants that clout.
I'll never deny that I have 45+ grandfathered twinks, that's facts. But tell me where I stated that 77/77 of the twinks I have are complete BIS? Because I am interested in seeing that.

Assuming you tried to say "completely wrong" let me make the same point I've been making since 2012.
No single item is BIS.
There are variant builds and playstyles that are complimented by the items you wear.

There are bandit builds (agi/crit) meaning there are BANDIT BIS items
There are wolf builds (agi/spirit[vers]) meaning there are WOLF BIS items
There are agility builds (agi) meaning there are AGILITY BIS items for minimax'd builds

I however, run the original BIS. And it should go without saying, my monk is NOT using the original BIS (shocker, right? a class that didnt exist during LK isnt in its original BIS T10) So I am substituting with the highest raid tier available for Herald of the titan characters.

If you wanna take shots, at least aim the gun. If you wanna bicker or complain, do it in my messages. This thread is for sharing 80-89 Bracket characters. Dont flood it with your stupidity. Because I wont reply.

For your first statement about you only mentioning 1 character, guess it feels good posting this much on forums you dont even remember what you post?

Thank god, an updated armory thread.

Please add the 85s/80s in my sign, every one of them are 100% BIS / US servers

And yes monks didnt exist. Never said that but i compared to a resto druid which i should have said, my bad i thought you would understand that. Will make it clearer next time. And yeah English isnt my main language so wont take offense about that!

I look at my twinks, and see collectibles. And I find it way more fascinating to see an 85 Mage running tarecgosa and tier 13 than I do when I see an 85 running spellfire/whitemends (which is "BIS" for up to level 100s I hear)

I just refuse to follow the trends. In legion when everyone was calling themselves "BIS twinks" with 50% white quality gear on, I stuck to my defias because that's just how I am. I like to show off the effort I put into my characters, and I want them to look authentic (as far as gear* that is. I'll enchant inappropriately - but I have been considering swapping to expansion appropriate enchants/xmogs)

A lot of people wont understand, but its my variation of twinking. I still outperform 10/10 players with the inferior setups I run. But like I said, I am more impressed to see an 80 in full ICC25H/RS25H than I am to see one in TBC heroic gear.

Ah right on, then it makes sense. And yes i'm familiar with Heralds :)
Interresting to get other peoples perspectives on what is BiS.
In my opinion, when I see a 80 twink with mixed gear from different expansions etc that's made to max out w/e stats he is going for, i respect him more. It takes a lot of work to look through every single piece of available gear, and decide which is the better. Being fully decked out in ICC25HC gear just shows that you got boosted in a raid 5 times, which is not really impressive to me.

For your first statement about you only mentioning 1 character, guess it feels good posting this much on forums you dont even remember what you post?

And yes monks didnt exist. Never said that but i compared to a resto druid which i should have said, my bad i thought you would understand that. Will make it clearer next time. And yeah English isnt my main language so wont take offense about that!

Of course I remember posting that lol. Would you like to know why I said they're all 100% BIS? Because they're all 100% BIS corresponding to their expansions. Fucking inspect them.

E S O
V I N
E N E
R G
Y L
E

Ah right on, then it makes sense. And yes i'm familiar with Heralds :)
Interresting to get other peoples perspectives on what is BiS.
In my opinion, when I see a 80 twink with mixed gear from different expansions etc that's made to max out w/e stats he is going for, i respect him more. It takes a lot of work to look through every single piece of available gear, and decide which is the better. Being fully decked out in ICC25HC gear just shows that you got boosted in a raid 5 times, which is not really impressive to me.

If you think it takes 5 runs to get Full BIS from any raid-tier, try farming it sometime.

Average loot table has around 20-25 items, and only 2 drop per boss (one for you, one for the person running you)

Or you could just inspect my characters and see that it took some of them 30-50 runs just to get everything. Which translates to the greater part of a year. But you're right, i'll set my wowhead filter to "intellect" and have it show from lowest to highest, so I can minimax my character. Do you guys think my characters only have 1 set? Or should I log into my minimax'd TBC gear orrrrr? lmao

Users who are viewing this thread