80, 85 or 90 twink in bfa

Firemaniac

Veteran
So, i have been thinking of levling my 79 Warlock to either 80,85 or 90. The level with the best gear to gain highest Mastery for world pvp. I think that level 90 and full SoO 4/4 mythic gear would be the best. Anyone tested this and got any ideas?

80 probably, idk. I'd assume the lower the level with relatively the same amount of gemslots would be best.

So, i have been thinking of levling my 79 Warlock to either 80,85 or 90. The level with the best gear to gain highest Mastery for world pvp. I think that level 90 and full SoO 4/4 mythic gear would be the best. Anyone tested this and got any ideas?

I'm leveling a balance druid right now to try out 85 for the 80-89 bracket in iPvP. There's a wide range of enchants available and sockets galore. Plus the PvP gear looks pretty overpowered even compared to heroic dragon soul gear. Additionally there are two super OP elixirs at this level. Ghost Elixir (76 versatility) and prismatic elixir (76 resillience). Both can be used since one is a guardian elixir and one is a Battle elixir.

And the icing on the cake: a legendary staff with an OP proc. From what I've read it's essentially a ~10% chance to double cast an offensive spell. Just imagine the one-shot potential.

Last edited:
I'm leveling a balance druid right now to try out 85 for the 80-89 bracket in iPvP. There's a wide range of enchants available and sockets galore. Plus the PvP gear looks pretty overpowered even compared to heroic dragon soul gear. Additionally there are two super OP elixirs at this level. Ghost Elixir (76 versatility) and prismatic elixir (76 resillience). Both can be used since one is a guardian elixir and one is a Battle elixir.

And the icing on the cake: a legendary staff with an OP proc. From what I've read it's essentially a ~10% chance to double cast an offensive spell. Just imagine the one-shot potential.
I will definitely try 85, got a few 80 twinks i tried the resillience on and that is pretty op. So going to try pvp power in 85 also and maybe farm leg staff if it seems worth it

Users who are viewing this thread