8/9 Invasion Chests per 2hours.

Exercise

Grandfathered
Has anyone looked into how beneficial it would be to do certain stages with the recent 6 invasions per 2 hours?

With stages 3/4 being slow due to people farming shards and resetting wouldn't it be more beneficial to farm 2x invasions up to completion(2chests per) then farm the remaining 4x invasions just to stage 2?

In the time given that'd be 8chests per 2hours & you could possibly fit another stage 4 chest in resulting in 9chest per 2 hours

This is all via 1 twink farming, not multiple accounts etc..

The problem with doing just stage 2 is that the stage 2 box prioritizes drops for 4 items like bracer/belt, while I think the stage 4 box prioritizes the other 5 items (weapon in s4).

I know thats how they work, but I can't remember which prioritizes each item aside from weapons.

If you are unable to get all 6 (doubt it) in a given hour I imagine you would main farm the box with the least amount of chances to roll what you already have. I.e. my pally has shoulders, pants, and boots +10. So the stage 4 box is not as good as a choice because I have double the chance to roll an item I already have.

Users who are viewing this thread