8.1.5 WSG Remaster: Jump exploration wargames

Would you be interested in this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jwl

FC - Pagle
Would the idea of practicing & learning the potential new jumps through the wargame feature strike anyone's interest? I personally, always enjoyed discovering / attempting new ways to master the terrain & I think it'd be a fun way to experience the map on launch day.

I feel like I am going to get hate for even considering this method of exploration, but I'd just appreciate the head-start & think it'd be a fun experience. I'd be looking for participants of the 19 bracket, Alliance, US.

If you'd be interested drop a message below and maybe we could get 10 people for this :)

Jumps are easy as shit to find. Finding ones that are practical and worth using in a tense situation is a different story. Id also rather be a hog and keep them to myself, Even though they are eventually figured out by people seeing you do them. Nonetheless good luck.

Jumps are easy as shit to find. Finding ones that are practical and worth using in a tense situation is a different story. Id also rather be a hog and keep them to myself, Even though they are eventually figured out by people seeing you do them. Nonetheless good luck.

They're also much easier to find when you dont have to worry about an enemy team harassing you, or waiting around for a queue to pop. Like I said, this wont be everyone's cup of tea but I think it'd be fun.

BumP

Bumpy

Based off of what endgame players are telling me, the changes will be taking affect on 12/11/18. With that said, everyone who is interested in participating on US servers, please message me on here so I can pre-form our roster.

Last edited:
Would the idea of practicing & learning the potential new jumps through the wargame feature strike anyone's interest? I personally, always enjoyed discovering / attempting new ways to master the terrain & I think it'd be a fun way to experience the map on launch day.

I feel like I am going to get hate for even considering this method of exploration, but I'd just appreciate the head-start & think it'd be a fun experience. I'd be looking for participants of the 19 bracket, Alliance, US.

If you'd be interested drop a message below and maybe we could get 10 people for this :)

I'm just glad they aren't like 100% remastering it as in. They are just making the graphics newer. I will miss the OG Warsong Gulch the one we all grew up in and played in for 10+ years. The new ones look much nicer and a much needed update imo

I'm just glad they aren't like 100% remastering it as in. They are just making the graphics newer. I will miss the OG Warsong Gulch the one we all grew up in and played in for 10+ years. The new ones look much nicer and a much needed update imo

Its more than newer graphics, to someone like me. I really dont think I am going to like it as much as I do now, but I am keeping my mind open

Its more than newer graphics, to someone like me. I really dont think I am going to like it as much as I do now, but I am keeping my mind open
I mean things will change. I wish they had some sort of option to play on either map. I know that would seperate the playing field way to much and we would have way longer q's. To some people like me that have been playing this game since vanilla it is kinda sad to see it go. But everything has to change at some point. Who knows. No one ever likes change at first but sometimes it can be way better than the old one people are just too afraid to take that jump or want it. If anything the q's for WSG and Arathi will be way higher and I think will improve the twinking community

Based off of what endgame players are telling me, the changes will be taking affect on 12/11/18.
That day is probable for 8.1
Remastered bgs coming with 8.1.5 and it is like in February if not later.
Ptr would come up soon enough but usually not that many ppl rocking it.

I wish they had some sort of option to play on either map.
Vanilla gonna have old maps.

Some speculations i seen about new ab is that gold mine could be raised to same height level as blacksmith based on some shots from video.

Reactions: jwl
That day is probable for 8.1
Remastered bgs coming with 8.1.5 and it is like in February if not later.
Ptr would come up soon enough but usually not that many ppl rocking it.

Vanilla gonna have old maps.

Some speculations i seen about new ab is that gold mine could be raised to same height level as blacksmith based on some shots from video.
I hope to god not.

Is it here? Is today the day?

Users who are viewing this thread