79 Warrior, finishing up

Outofspace

Sogeking / Deeps
Hey, first time poster - just finishing up my newest twink, a 79 Warrior.

[char=Emerald+Dream]Nerfadeeps[/char]

I don't have a lot to compare to so I was looking for some feedback in regards to my build. Remember I'm still 78 but do my stats look pretty good? I tried to gem nothing but str and stam, with crit coming in 3rd. My crit is a little low considering many ppls resil, but I've got enough high-crit and aut-crit moves that I wanted to avoid deminishing returns from crit stacking.

Also any experts wanna review my spec? The biggest debatable thing that I did was to not take Sudden Death, which I don't like so much since the nerf and I can't afford to glyph for Execute so I just avoided it all together. Maybe it's a must though I'm not too familiar with it.

I'm finishing up this level doing the quest for
Code:
which I'll probably use with +10 stats as my main chest. One more quest for an uber 1h axe, a few runs to get a shield drop and I should be all set.

my 69 wasn't around during bladestorm and such and was prot also but I could say that sudden death sounds like a key talent. Compare and contrast the dmg from mortal strike and an 30 rage execute, then compare with 40 rage. If the execute is similar or more dmg it would be totally worth it, every 10 hits and you get another MS, good deal.

Weigh this with the difference in +10% MS or 15 secs off bladestorm. I would say switching out for bladestorm might be worth it.

And if I were you I would wear this for my meta

With your race and spec 50% reduction in stuns sounds like pure pawnage.

PS:Gear looks pretty BoE cookie cutter. I wanted to make a prot 79 twink because off all the +block rating and quest stuff I saw but this looks like it would blow it out of the water in just raw stats.

yeah youve got a pretty ok set up there, and prot pvp is fun at 80 so i imagine 79 is gonna be awesome. shockwave is a lifesaver in AV all the time, and i dont even pvp in prot gear i do it in all hateful arms gear except for my head rings and neck with my last laugh and shieldwall of the breaker. it works pretty well so something to think about is full savage saronite and leet tank weapons just stack strength

i know you already have savage saronite but youre arms :p

Users who are viewing this thread