79 rogue, BIS items list. Need help.

Hey guys, I was going to make a 79 rogue twink. Could anyone give me an advice on gear I'll need? I haven't seen 79 armory thread here, so I'm kinda confused. I need gear for PVP purposes obviously, I think I'll go outlaw. Thx in advance.

I would just do a 70. Not much benefit of playing 79 other than mastery. And having a 70 will in general be a "more valuable twink". Also keeps the option of join 70 only raids that happen here and there!

Mastery (like 8%mor dmg across the board for my SP) and a level 75 talent! (for my SP shadow word death which is a massive game changer).
[doublepost=1535703306,1535703140][/doublepost]Also, how is a 79 less valuable? They hands-down beat 70 twink power-level-wise in ipvp, which is precisely the part of WoW within which twinks traditionally have been created to excel. Who cares about mistuned old content? Well, many of you evidently, but certainly not myself.

Dear Tomxoqt,

My main is rogue (Maelee- EU) and i will not level from 70 to 79 only for more dps or to beat other 70lvl toon.
Maelee is my first char, created in the end of 2004. Played a bit of vanilla and all TBC. And my soul is there, in TBC. (This is the reason why i started twinking at the end of TBC- moreover in 2007 i started working in a multinational bank so... Time for new WoW content was not a lot).
Playing 70 for me means: I wanna play TBC cause this is "my expansion".
IPvp is only a part.
I dont care about title or Arena rating (I've reached 2.1k, no more cause im not really good). I like "TBC style".

Cya!

Users who are viewing this thread