74s, 84s?

Rivalry

Legend
What's with this 74 and 84 crap, Why are people always looking for an easy way to get achievements? If you have 2k+ as an 84, You're as skilled as a guy going 3-100 at 1k mmr. What's sad is we've even beat 84 teams as 80s.

Someone explain?

2k is easy, try to get 2.4K + and thats where the competition start. If you are a real twink, you twink the bracket ;)

Arena achievements lost their value with cata (arena/rbg achievements for low lvl brackets), 71-74 and 81-84 are even more pathetic than 70s/80s who get their achievements on that lvl and think they are "good" in pvp

Last edited by a moderator:
i love how you all bitch about real competition, none of you played 80 when it was prime and actually balanced before mop and before all this 409 shit where you couldn't make a mistake or you'd die because of jk ice lances hitting 30k and rogues killing you in shadow dance. (PRO TIP R1 2v2 from 4.0.6-4.2 rshammy/rogue) cant wait till WoD hits and balances all this shit out and i can watch all the bads drop down to 1400 mmr again even being 81/84 and having an extra 150k+ health.

i love how you all bitch about real competition, none of you played 80 when it was prime and actually balanced before mop and before all this 409 shit where you couldn't make a mistake or you'd die because of jk ice lances hitting 30k and rogues killing you in shadow dance. (PRO TIP R1 2v2 from 4.0.6-4.2 rshammy/rogue) cant wait till WoD hits and balances all this shit out and i can watch all the bads drop down to 1400 mmr again even being 81/84 and having an extra 150k+ health.

You don't know me, How'd you know I never played 80 before? Because infact I did, I'v twinked nearly all brackets since 09.

Users who are viewing this thread