EU+US 70s wargame US horde VS EU bgs

Fulina

Veteran
hi!! I was wondering if anyone from EU is interested in playing bgs against 70 (only) horde u.s and helping setting it up for the fun of it thru PTR. i talked to dreams and he suggested it to only be a 2v2/3v3 instead since eu prefers skirms, but the u.s horde community would rather do a 70 rbg,, so maybe do a few rbgs till ppl get bored then 3v3s? pls let me know what you eu peeps think!

Hey, we in EU prefer not only Arena 2s/3s but also BGS. This can easily be seen in the BG DailyTracker as well as in the BG Leaderboard of eliteguilds.com. The only thing that would be a bit problematic is the number of players, since we all have different online times, and little interest in organization but much in the event itself. It doesn't just have to be Horde vs Alliance, it can also be Horde vs Horde. Personally, I would look forward to an RBG as well! But unfortunately I don't have so much time to join or organize it. I wish you good luck and hope you leave us a stream link.

Last edited:
We have a 3v3 team ready to go on the PTR, so hit us up if you ever want to play some wargames.
As for battlegrounds, like I mentioned earlier, I think we would struggle with getting enough people on the PTR to make it happen. But we could try. (why not just play arena though)

We have a 3v3 team ready to go on the PTR, so hit us up if you ever want to play some wargames.
As for battlegrounds, like I mentioned earlier, I think we would struggle with getting enough people on the PTR to make it happen. But we could try. (why not just play arena though)

Wait, what? Your boy toy fx was telling me only yesterday how popular Eu 70 events are... You saying he told an untruth?

I wouldn't stand for that @Fx

Wait, what? Your boy toy fx was telling me only yesterday how popular Eu 70 events are... You saying he told an untruth?

I wouldn't stand for that @Fx
You love misrepresenting someone's words don't you?

Reading comprehension. We have more than 10 twinks queuing for battlegrounds on a daily basis. If you read my post you would've seen "I think we would struggle with getting enough people on the PTR to make it happen".

You guys posted a minute after each other aw...

Yes, downloading PTR is hard...

I been queuing 45mins on alli side...

Dead bracket is dead...

Yes, downloading PTR is hard...
I'm still trying to get more people from europe on the PTR.
But you would be surprised how hard it is to organize random people who who are scattered on different realms and who aren't part of major guilds or communities, especially when they're BG players. These people seem more likely to shy away from any kind of competition.

I'm still trying to get more people from europe on the PTR.
But you would be surprised how hard it is to organize random people who who are scattered on different realms and who aren't part of major guilds or communities, especially when they're BG players. These people seem more likely to shy away from any kind of competition.

I know man... It's almost like they pay a sub to do what they find fun and not you.

Hate people like that. So inconsiderate!1!!

Algebra... Your turn

Hey, we in EU prefer not only Arena 2s/3s but also BGS. This can easily be seen in the BG DailyTracker as well as in the BG Leaderboard of eliteguilds.com. The only thing that would be a bit problematic is the number of players, since we all have different online times, and little interest in organization but much in the event itself. It doesn't just have to be Horde vs Alliance, it can also be Horde vs Horde. Personally, I would look forward to an RBG as well! But unfortunately I don't have so much time to join or organize it. I wish you good luck and hope you leave us a stream link.

Do you guys have a community that you (or anyone) could create an event for so your friends/members could be notified about the rbgs/arenas in advance? That's probably the best thing to do in order to let as many people know and sign up if interested!

Do you guys have a community that you (or anyone) could create an event for so your friends/members could be notified about the rbgs/arenas in advance? That's probably the best thing to do in order to let as many people know and sign up if interested!

Of course we have the community but just saying it doesn't help, you need an event leader without whom nothing works. Since I don't have time, I fall away and I don't want to force someone else to. And as my colleagues have already said, PTR and the spreaded 70s is a problem not to be underestimated.

Users who are viewing this thread