70s bgs active

cyrax

Legend
Sup 70s. Haven't been here in a while but thought I should share that 70 bg's happen almost every day now : ) :cool::D;)

If you have any questions axe away

Alternatively, contact Grimgør on Emerald Dream. I'll try to get AV wargames going every now and then.

We've had our first AV wargame yesterday. Mostly killing, 15v15. It'd be more exciting with more twinks, so that we may start doing matches with objectives to keep things interesting.

The bracket has been a bit dormant as of late Cage, in case you were still wondering if it was worth returning. I'd love to see more of the community come together again like they were earlier this expansion.

The bracket has been a bit dormant as of late Cage, in case you were still wondering if it was worth returning. I'd love to see more of the community come together again like they were earlier this expansion.
Yeah, I'm just short on funds as of right now so I can't really justify paying if I'm just afking. But once it gets going again, rest assured I'll be back. I miss you guys, let people on the forums know that I'm still here just can't post on forums -_-

CALLING ALL 70 TWINKS, LET GET SOEM BG GOING. PREFERABLE ARATHI BASIN, When logged in just que, this way u can help to keep the bracket alive. Thank you

Games still popping every day?

A friend and I just made 70s and our ques where insane 4hrs not one . Is there a certain time of day or weekends that are actually a tolerable que time? Or is there a more active bracket other then 100. FYI I'm trying really hard not to give up.

A friend and I just made 70s and our ques where insane 4hrs not one . Is there a certain time of day or weekends that are actually a tolerable que time? Or is there a more active bracket other then 100. FYI I'm trying really hard not to give up.
Can't speak for US but on EU it has been accepted for a long time that bgs simply do not happen unless organized by both factions. 70 on EU is a 2v2 bracket. From what you're saying it sounds similar on US.

Users who are viewing this thread