70 will be saved guuuuuuyss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HealiumEU

Grandfathered
Hahahahaah i know everyone will call me stupid but u should know that i am not wrong xD

LLet me explain to you.

Everyone from us has a MMR and Rating in Skirmish. But Blizzard doesn't display it and doesn't Look for enemies based on MMR.
So we have all a hidden MMR and Rating.
BUT Blizzard allows by the Web API (Data from Blizzard Server) to GET the Skirmish Rating and the Stats!!
When u always Queue skirmish u will earn your hidden Rating and win or lose in the stats.
I just pick by their API all Data and the skirmish Stats/Rating which is CALCULATED AND BASED ON BLIZZARDS SYSTEM and list it as ladderboard.

I Need to Update everyday When i am going offline by one Click the Data from the Server . And your Character will be updated.

I found it out by an email Connection with the Admin of arenatracking.com. He remembered me to use the API and that he explored that Skirmish Rating are able to be picked up. When I read the email I was instantly working on it! And it works!

What should u do now?
Queue Skirmish. Log out and GET your new Stats everyday at 11 PM European Server Time
And your Char has to be already added to be in the loop of the Daily Update !

Have fun :D I will ne there to right for Rank one

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is actually true then it's really cool. Only problem is that it discourages solo-queuing. For example me and Fx have 90%+ winrate against everyone in the current top30 list as hunter/priest, but my hunter is rank 29 because I spend all day queuing without a partner.

But I guess we can get around that by having two characters and only queuing solo on one of them.

edit: having taken a closer look at the list, there's a lot of things that seem to be completely off.

Here are some examples that I noticed:
Jagerbomb and Decemate have not played since last season. They actually haven't played in almost a year.
However, my rogue Complex only has data from this season listed.

There are multiple other examples of some characters randomly having data from previous seasons displayed, and some characters only having data from the current season displayed.

Also, the ratings that are displayed generally seem a little fishy. For example Fx is listed with 233 wins and 36 losses and 1928 rating, while Fearjkrussia is listed with 78 wins and 10 losses and is sitting at 1936 rating. It seems to me that with "real" rating the first example, Fx, would have been waaay higher rated given those numbers.
So I'm assuming that you aren't pulling the ratings from the API but calculating it based on some other data you get from the API, right?
You need to clarify this as you directly contradict yourself in your post:
Everyone from us has a MMR and Rating in Skirmish. But Blizzard doesn't display it
Here you are saying that blizzard stores a hidden rating that you are able to pull from their API.
I just pick by their API all Data and the skirmish Stats/Rating which is CALCULATED AND BASED ON BLIZZARDS SYSTEM
This sentence is a bit unclear but I'm reading it as "I calculate the ratings using some data that I'm pulling from the API".
[MENTION=24975]HealiumEU[/MENTION]

List doesn't seem too accurate. Some characters that haven't played in almost a year are on it and some only have a couple games even though they've queued way more than that.

It's cool though.

The list 100% true the only one problem is that my update script tooks everyone. So if u had saison 1 1,9k in skirmish and haven been logged till now u would be same cr. Like every season if someone has rating and didnt log on his char his rating wont change to zero in the new season. I just need to filter out people which are inactive since season 3 :)

The list 100% true the only one problem is that my update script tooks everyone. So if u had saison 1 1,9k in skirmish and haven been logged till now u would be same cr. Like every season if someone has rating and didnt log on his char his rating wont change to zero in the new season. I just need to filter out people which are inactive since season 3 :)
Can you confirm/deny that the ratings are not pulled directly from the API but calculated on your end?

UPDATE: The Ranklist is put out the data from people of season 3!.
[MENTION=17333]Onlydreams[/MENTION] All stats,ratings are from blizzard not from me. I just put it out. If u want I can stream for you while we do some Test queues and that u can compare between our Test Games how your data is changing

I will test today the Blizzard Skirmish MMR System today together with Fx's Character. I hope to get Culto and some other people. The only thing what I know is that nobody can get rating from bad teams. I fisted Loreon 5 times and got only for 5 matches 24 rating . Need to test today with the top 5 how many rating i gain. I will let u know about the results.

The reason for some confused stats is that Skirmish has a MMR System but doesnt care for opponents at your MMr . It mixes the enemie teams. So someone who has 2200 MMR in skirmish he could get a 1300 MMR enemy team and the next 5 teams are too under 1600 MMR so this one guy would farm 6 wins but only +28 Rating. But when u are at 2200 MMr and your opponent is at 2100 MMR you should get 10-12 rating (depends on CR). [This last theory will be tested today with Fx]

[MENTION=24975]HealiumEU[/MENTION] not sure if your interested but having this on the new twinkinfo would be pretty cool and might help promote activity, I'm sure its not hard to do.

The reason for some confused stats is that Skirmish has a MMR System but doesnt care for opponents at your MMr . It mixes the enemie teams. So someone who has 2200 MMR in skirmish he could get a 1300 MMR enemy team and the next 5 teams are too under 1600 MMR so this one guy would farm 6 wins but only +28 Rating. But when u are at 2200 MMr and your opponent is at 2100 MMR you should get 10-12 rating (depends on CR)
Isn't that how it is supposed to work? Gain 30-40ish rating if enemy team is higher rated than you, gaining 10-12ish rating if you're equally rated, and gain almost nothing if your team is higher rated?

Isn't that how it is supposed to work? Gain 30-40ish rating if enemy team is higher rated than you, gaining 10-12ish rating if you're equally rated, and gain almost nothing if your team is higher rated?

yes but instead of searching for teams near your mmr, it will just search randomly so you can be setup vs teams @ 3k mmr while ur at 300 mmr

In my opinion is this system harder than the real system cuz u at the top must life with Risk that a team which has 1,5 MMR but already playing with Mains high snipes u and u get fckin -32 xD

Of course there is a downside, but generally I think that way is the only way you'll get pops in brackets that are lacking activity. Instead of sitting around waiting to get matched with a team with the same rating as you, it just matches you to any team available. In short it prioritizes quantity over quality.

Users who are viewing this thread