70 warrior 5.4 and beyond.

Nudge

Legend
So I have kept up with the threads since 5.4 and seen many different threads. But how good is arms warrior now with 5.4 buffs? Does it hang with the bursty rogue? Is it real now in 70 arenas?

Arms warrior is very OP.

Not as OP as most rogues, within this patch they've buffed the following things:
OFFENSIVE BUFFS

- SLAM
- MORTAL STRIKE
- WARRIOR BLEEDS

DEFENSIVE BUFFS

- No longer require a shield for shield wall
- No longer require a shield for spell reflect.

Now, the damage output depends on your overall gear and play style. They have buffed the bleed damage a great deal, so having a good amount of crit will increase your chances of critical bleed hits, this is vital to an arms warriors damage. If played correctly they're very good and viable. However the downside to being an arms warrior is your damage in-take. As a melee based class you're more vulnerable to ranged attacks and also high burst melee classes too. Warriors lack a great deal of heals nor survival abilities. Yes you have shield wall, spell reflect and retaliation however without those you're pretty much good as dead.

(( Yes second wind is still active but it's not really that powerful when you're on 14k / 16k HP ))

OVERVIEW

In general arms warriors are great, they give nice damage with semi - okay defensive's. If you're looking for arena I'd play with either a resto druid or priest. It's a viable comp, as Razzers said it's the new FoTM.

If you want an example of a PVP Arms Warrior feel free to look at my armory, it's a good template for your warriors standings.
I hope this helped,

Elkiva

Users who are viewing this thread