70 Warlock (PvP)

Meat

Legend
Nice Warlock, looks really good, I'd go with a little less stamina and higher spellpower though (for bg's).
8/10 :)

Definitely alot less stam, only stack it to around 15,500-16,000 then roll rest intellect. also respec engi a couple times 'till you get tazik. 8.5/10

Changed my gear round a bit, I'm thinking heirloom pvp trinket and hyjal rep ring for upgrades, anything else?

To Meat, Looking good, assuming you get chest and Synapse for 5.4 when takiz gets nerfed.
Other then that Id say reforge Gnomish Lightning Generator to haste. 8.5/10
And To Betterov( Anders1000) you have a good set up but not making the most of your gems. You should move the Reckless Gems in your Boots of the Malefic and Bracers of the Malefic to your chest and replace those reckless with stamina, Then replace the red slot with Brilliant and move that blue gem to staff because the 4 spirit. would be nothing to lose and you'd gain 1 SP 9.9/10 :)

Hey Alex, yeah! Thanks for the feedback!

There is a couple of changes that needs to be done on my char before next patch :) Just recently started to ''clear'' him up, cuz of the changes in next patch.

Btw would you still pref. synapse (98int) over the 240 haste? In my opinion I wouldn't since the 24% haste will be baws on a haunt nuke - on public test ream my haunt is critting for 7,5k + on 70's! :) Just wondering.

Yeah I saw the Haunt buffs, pretty excited for it ^^

fyi I already have synapse but it doesn't show on armory :(

As for reforging, I prefer crit for Destro since conflag + incinerate crits can create a LOT of pressure. For Affli though I use either skull or noise machine

We also get howl of terror as base talent now - harvest life have been changed, for single target heal on drain life - 150% increased on dmg or so, and 50% on healing i think (On public test realm, it heals like a fucking beast) :D Not sure if its gonna be wort putting a talent in, when the patch comes out.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, been playing with more int and t6 4pc, damage has gone up considerably ^^
Hoping to hit 2.4k in 2s in the next few days, but I still need to get the BoA PvP trinket and Hyjal rep ring.

I was wondering perhaps if anyone knows of a better neck that the PvP one I currently have equipped (as a non-JC)?

Amazing lock, people often underestimate warlocks, but yours i'd say 8/10 you could get the rep gems.

Users who are viewing this thread